Sign in to follow this  
ElCubano83

My island on official is gone

We started playing 4 days ago on xbox and I log in today our island is gone and the map stops at i8 now. Was there an update I'm not seeing? Did everything get wiped and we have to start over? Part of the appeal of the game was the map size now it's a tenth of the size and every island has 15-40 people in it. You guys have made the game like ark now impossible to get started and impossible to find a place to build anything. 

1 minute ago, ElCubano83 said:

We started playing 4 days ago on xbox and I log in today our island is gone and the map stops at i8 now. Was there an update I'm not seeing? Did everything get wiped and we have to start over? Part of the appeal of the game was the map size now it's a tenth of the size and every island has 15-40 people in it. You guys have made the game like ark now impossible to get started and impossible to find a place to build anything. 

why are all console users so disconected with reality? the game has been scheduled for yesterday's wipe for over a week now, you should check the home section of the forum more often, so yeah you have to start all over, yes the map is smaller (one tenth is a huge exageration, they went from 15x15 to 11x11), yes there is more people now (as every next day after a wipe), yes most land will be taken and the sold to players by mega companies, welcome to ATLAS

• Like 1
  • Haha 2