Sign in to follow this  
Luck0r

Kraken V2 Solo (Official)

So i recently succesfully did Kraken V2 Solo on Official EU PVE and was wondering if anyone else managed to do it too.

If thats the case, i would be really interrested in how your Ship was skilled/built and whats your plans for a new built for next Season.

I'm planning to built a better ship for Solo-Runs in the next season and some opinions from other experienced Players would help for sure.

My Kraken-Run you can see here:

Regards,

Luck0r

• Like 1

When i did it i basicly had my Galleon skilled to 180% resistance and rest in dmg and think 10? levels in weight.

Then i kinda used only 2 cannons for the Tentacles and activated all for the headphase. 

Also had 4 on the front and back which made it alot easier to do the tentacles while passing by. 

I had 4 handlingsails and 2 speedsails and a pretty normal setup on the galleon, nothing special tbh. 

For the solo brig run, i was forced to have 2 brigs from which i sailed one and the other just stood in the area so i can switch onto it when cannonballs ran out. 

Weirdly the second brig never got attacked while afking till i switched ships

Sorry, but V2 Solo with 180 % ressistance and 2 Speedsails on Top of that is just not realistic at all. If you don't kill any Gallys you will have 30+ in the Circle at some point chasing you all the time. 

Even with Full Handling Sails there is no way to avoid the Gallys while going for tentacles, not even talking about the Damage you will receive.

I guess you don't have any proof doing it?

Nice one well done. More guts than me, I play solo and wouldn't attempt it myself. I've only ever done it with a group of at least 10, some good people on here and Discord organise doing them on EU PvE not sure if they still do it though not played for awhile.

Not anymore but i havn´t received much dmg and had a full mythical ship and i never said i ignored all gallys 😄 

But if you want me to, i can make another solo kill next season ^^

1 hour ago, Luck0r said:

So i recently succesfully did Kraken V2 Solo on Official EU PVE and was wondering if anyone else managed to do it too.

If thats the case, i would be really interrested in how your Ship was skilled/built and whats your plans for a new built for next Season.

I'm planning to built a better ship for Solo-Runs in the next season and some opinions from other experienced Players would help for sure.

My Kraken-Run you can see here:

Regards,

Luck0r

Well all that will be gone and forgotten when the wipe comes. I also won’t believe it happened after that because if the character is no longer around then it never happened. And video can be doctored so come Friday I simply won’t believe you did it.

10 minutes ago, zottel said:

Not anymore but i havn´t received much dmg and had a full mythical ship and i never said i ignored all gallys 😄 

But if you want me to, i can make another solo kill next season ^^

You really should then.

Because you can't tell me that i get hammered like there is no tomorrow, have all gunports/planks down to max 3k Hitpoints after fight (usually losing 1-2 Gunports), have my 6 23k HP Dinghys destroyed or down to 2-3 k Hitpoints and you're not taking much damage at all with even 50 % less ressistance. 

You probably did V1, but definitly never V2 solo.

Proof or didn't happen.

2 minutes ago, Pooter said:

Well all that will be gone and forgotten when the wipe comes. I also won’t believe it happened after that because if the character is no longer around then it never happened. And video can be doctored so come Friday I simply won’t believe you did it.

Thats perfectly fine for me. I'll do it again next season.

Im 100% sure it was V2 😄 hosting kraken fights since second wipe on a weekly bases (except last 6 month )  😄 

8 minutes ago, zottel said:

Im 100% sure it was V2 😄 hosting kraken fights since second wipe on a weekly bases (except last 6 month )  😄 

Oh... Wait you are talking about previous seasons with insane crafting Bonus?

OK, then IT's probably true, but you do realize we have crafting-bonus capped at 17,4 % now, do you?

So comparing this Season with previous seasons is kinda pointless, don't you think?

8 minutes ago, Luck0r said:

Oh... Wait you are talking about previous seasons with insane crafting Bonus?

OK, then IT's probably true, but you do realize we have crafting-bonus capped at 17,4 % now, do you?

So comparing this Season with previous seasons is kinda pointless, don't you think?

Yeah i know 😄 i did it with the capped crafting bonus aswell 🙂 

But i got a new graphiccard so i can def record it next time and if you want we could try duo schooner challenge XD 

Not Sure if you recently tried V2 or If they Changed something since your Brig-Run Last season, but even a Brig with 12 Cannons on one side AVG of 280 % + 150 % Shipdamage doesn't do much to Krakens head in V2, i tried it Last week. I didn't shoot any gallys at all, but Ran Out of ammo before i got the head half down and i was running with very Low Repair-Material, extra weight and Tons of ammo allready.

So schooners for V2 isn't really an Option i think, V1 probably yes, but Not V2.

But If you're looking for some Kraken-Fun besides huge Public Events, i'm allways Up for it.