Ryan Bell

Do I keep my character from the old map to the new map

No, as far as I know it's a total wipe which means all skills and characters gone. This is what happened many times over the time it was released. It's a case of starting from scratch all over again.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ryan Bell said:

Will I keep my character on the new map from the old map, I play official btw

no, as stated above the new map will come with a new wipe, and ofc once the game leaves early access a new wipe will take place (thats the standar behaviour when a game is officially released) so expect at least 2 more wipes

Edited by The D Legacy
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, sjskdjkfa said:

Is there a timeline for when it goes out of early access?

it was supposed to happen in december 2020 but they wasted 18 months designing and implementing the most nonsense and improvised core features i have ever seen in any game that i have played in my 20 years of gaming, so i can hardly imagine the game being anywhere near complete when the timer runs out.

2 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

it was supposed to happen in december 2020 but they wasted 18 months designing and implementing the most nonsense and improvised core features i have ever seen in any game that i have played in my 20 years of gaming, so i can hardly imagine the game being anywhere near complete when the timer runs out.

Remember to tell that guy they said two years though. That is very important. Who cares about genesis, they said two years and now they have 5 months left. Anything other than 5 months is just another failure upon the gigantic pile of failures this company has amassed 

2 minutes ago, Pooter said:

Remember to tell that guy they said two years though. That is very important. Who cares about genesis, they said two years and now they have 5 months left. Anything other than 5 months is just another failure upon the gigantic pile of failures this company has amassed 

They said "at least" 2 years.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ktorr said:

Nah, sorry white knight. No rescues needed here. Your job is done. We already know these guys are very unethical, unprofessional, and liars. Thanks for giving us the minutes though. Good job soldier. 

but anyways, yeah they said two years so make sure that guy realizes what he is getting into. @The D Legacy

1 minute ago, Pooter said:

Nah, sorry white knight. No rescues needed here. Your job is done. We already know these guys are very unethical, unprofessional, and liars. Thanks for giving us the minutes though. Good job soldier. 

but anyways, yeah they said two years so make sure that guy realizes what he is getting into. @The D Legacy

Just doing my part to bring a little ray of sunshine.

1 minute ago, Ktorr said:

Just doing my part to bring a little ray of sunshine.

The sun ain’t shining where you are being that stuff man.

21 minutes ago, Ktorr said:

here we go with the new player white knighting situation again, i had to argue with several people like you 14 months ago, all of them were blind, arrogant and defensive (no offense but that describes them just exactly) because i was being critic with the game, all of them came up with a wide variety of quickly tought excuses to defend the game, from self imposed unawareness to stright up lying to themselfs, right now several of them dont play the game anymore and the ones that do had no other choice but to directly or indirectly accept that my predictions were spot on.

I have seen that trend re-appear recently due to xbox players buying the game, wich is quite telling considering the bad reputation (well earned) the game currently have not only in the youtube gameplay reviews but also in videogame magazines, with even metacritic review score being as low as 1/10. I know for a fact that most console users hardly do any research if at all when buying a game, so allow me to suggest you to do a deep in research about what has happened in the game's development process so you can be self-critic about your statement just now.

that said i know i am rough with words, so dont take my statements as toxic/salty or personal attacks you are free to do/think/buy whatever you want, but i suggest you to do it after you are well informed.

Edited by The D Legacy

7 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

here we go with the new player white knighting situation again, i had to argue with several people like you 14 months ago, all of them were blind, arrogant and defensive (no offense but that describes them just exactly) because i was being critic with the game, all of them came up with a wide variety of quickly tought excuses to defend the game, from self imposed unawareness to stright up lying to themselfs, right now several of them dont play the game anymore and the ones that do had noother choice but to directly or indirectly accept that my predictions were spot on.

I have seen that trend re-appear recently due to xbox players buying the game, wich is quite telling considering the bad reputation (well earned) the game currently have not only in the youtube gameplay reviews but also in videogame magazines, with even metacritic review score being as low as 1/10. I know for a fact that most console users hardly do any research if at all when buying a game, so allow me to suggest you to do a deep in research about what has happened in the game's development process so you can do a self critic about your statement just now.

that said i know i am rough with words, so dont take my statements as toxic/salty or personal attacks you are free to do/think/buy whatever you want, but i suggest you to do it after you are well informed.

The last thing I'm doing is defending this, or any other game.  The Devs here, the old ones anyway, have proven their dishonesty and incompetence.  I was just pointing out that anyone who accepts their word, for ANYTHING, is an idiot.

Edited by Ktorr
  • Like 1