Sign in to follow this  
Whitehawk

Lockpicking

Hey Devs and Atastians, this has been discussed on discord so I thought i'd bring it here . In pvp most people get upset when offline raiders just destroy all their stuff for loot. So why not introduce lockpicking at various levels of difficulty? And have a mini game style of picking? Lemme know what u think. thx

That would require coding. So, good luck with that.

With that said, this is not at all a critical issue or something that the devs should spend any time on. If you are playing pvp, you cannot expect people to not destroy your stuff. Heck, i dont expect my own company to not take my stuff.

I dont think the programming should be an issue as other games have lockpicking in them successfully , And yeh most people on here dont seem to want all their stuff demolished every day that they sign out.

3 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

Hey Devs and Atastians, this has been discussed on discord so I thought i'd bring it here . In pvp most people get upset when offline raiders just destroy all their stuff for loot. So why not introduce lockpicking at various levels of difficulty? And have a mini game style of picking? Lemme know what u think. thx

Nope absolutely not. Offline raiding is just a very simple term for an in skilled raider. Seems like you and the worthless to feel less worthless. 

I believe it is important to make sure that the worthless feel just as worthless and frustrated as they should feel. They do deserve that after all. Man, those pathetic incels, am I right? 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

i would prefer to blow the fuck up the door with cannons ^^

• Like 1

I hate those mini games, why they have them for reloading I will never know. Be much better without it

Not against the lock idea though if it was something like elderscrolls online or scum. I know they are bringing warehouse into the game, not sure how that will work yet.

Its funny though how the people that don't even play anymore are always the ones most against any improvements to the game.

17 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

Lemme know what u think. thx

11 minutes ago, Whitehawk said:

Its funny though how the people that don't even play anymore are always the ones most against any improvements to the game.

🤔

Edited by The D Legacy