Sign in to follow this  
Pooter

A tiny little update would go a long way

Don’t worry devs, even though we may want all the answers we do realize there is no way at all for you to give all the answers yet. Sure, you don’t know for sure if all na and Eu pvp/pve will all be together yet. I totally get that and I am sure others do as well.

you might also not be sure how the pvp/pve will be evenly melded together.

all I know right now is that you guys introduced yourselves and said you were going to change something and then an entire cluster got deleted. You said a new map was coming out and gave a snap shot but we don’t know if that is just the prototype or if it is the finished product. if it is a prototype then we know it’s going to be awhile before it is implemented and will ultimately look different in the end.

i don’t expect every answer to be given right now because I am pretty sure not you nor I could give all the answers. A tiny update each week would not only be nice but would would go miles towards a good community/dev relationship. 

if you did that every week and stuck with it, even saying “we don’t have anything new yet” I would get on here and defend you till the end. You need to be smart and give people something to defend. The sad part is some people defend you right now but they just look bad because their isn’t one single thing to defend. Saying “give something a chance” isn’t even a defense if you can’t give a reason for the chance.

give people that reason guys. I know you are new, but luckily for you guys the bar is very low. Sometimes all it takes is a “no news” answer and you might get a bunch of new defenders. 

please do better and please be smarter. I promise you won’t even have to try that hard. I promise.

Edited by Pooter
  • Like 2

I have been hearing some stupid ideas guys. I hope you don’t go with them. If you can see Maxine not being a huge gaming company then you can imagine the small following that comes with it.

case in point. Ark 100k max. COD over 1 mill max(played it since 3).

we aren’t just worried about wildcard being corrupt. We know that EA and IW are corrupt. The problem is that at least they deliver. We all know wildcard doesn’t have the capability to reach AAA status. Ah crap, sorry AA status. Damn Apple, making me false advertise something that belongs in the “what fucking genre is this movie?” Category. Lmao

I wish they would communicate with us, it costs nothing, absolutely free.

They lost a hell of alot of people by just being silent. Probably why they reduced the map size. To think they wanted 40k players playing Atlas.

Prepared to give the new team a chance but its not a good start sharing a map with no information. Not seen any of them post here.

• Like 1

I doubt we'll see any information until after the Steam sale ends, July 9th or thereabouts. They'll want to maximize sales along with news.

Until then, expect more disrespectful silence.

honestly i prefer silence over missleading/biased/incorrect posts like Dollie's, we cant be critic until they deliver, my suggestion is just play something else in the meantime, if what they deliver is bad you would already be having fun with something else if it is good then the waiting wasnt so boring.