I like what you wrote KT,  this certainly speaks for many people i am sure. 

I played a while and would just like to add on as suggestions to our new development team. I really see the potential with this game and taking the time to get on to twitter and these forums is showing that we all care and have possible suggestions to throw out there.

1. I was thinking of something with NPC's I feel like a lot of islands felt empty when people or clans were logged off. Ports and other islands felt empty as well. Its nice to look at, but i would like to feel immersed with NPC's sending you on adventures, recruiting new crew mates, and gaining treasures or loot. I literally can see the flow improve x10 with NPC's adding to the stories with quests, information on the golden age ruins, and different beasts and creatures out in the world. It would bring a bigger fire to the lore and exploration of the game. I understand the game has a huge PVP aspect, but having lore and foundations with exploration support the experience by far.

2. I like the idea of finding random treasure maps with treasure hunts inside but, honestly, it felt over saturated. Some times i saw several on one shore line and most of the time i avoided lower level ones. Just a thought, but we could reduce the amount and increase difficulty?

3. Customization in general could use a little love. I feel like most of the players i ran into, had a beard and looked eerily similar unless you went for the deformed look. With that, perhaps weapon types and appearances. Just seems refreshing to consider. 

4. Taming, breeding, and using animals could see some minor fixes and changes. I feel like tames play a insurmountable difference to the experience of the game and could use some touches here and there.

5. Island beasts, animals, and monster roaming. I feel like adjustments could be made to spawn locations of creatures. Seeing 6 different creatures roaming a beach side was always an awkward and took away from the experience. Picky but just thoughts honestly. 

6. Last but not least, the Golden Age Ruins! I Absolutely love the idea and i honestly can visualize the mystery and lore behind this. I feel like this adds an IMMENSE mystery to the lore and adds to the games fantasy aspect and could be overhauled a bit. I feel like, there shouldnt be an ALPHA version of every odd creature just thrown there and spread out all over the place. When first visited this place, I usually just saw naked people running around the island due to how it was created and it completely sucked the life out of the lore and incredible buildings placed there. I can see this place being an amazing place to go on adventures and quests with NPCS or Crews. I can easily see this fixed and would massively improve the player experience with the overall game, PVP or PVE! 

I feel like most of these are easy patches in the future and could improve player experience! What does any one else think? Lets just talk and get ideas to the new DEVS! 🙂 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ghost_01 said:

I like what you wrote KT,  this certainly speaks for many people i am sure. 

I played a while and would just like to add on as suggestions to our new development team. I really see the potential with this game and taking the time to get on to twitter and these forums is showing that we all care and have possible suggestions to throw out there.

1. I was thinking of something with NPC's I feel like a lot of islands felt empty when people or clans were logged off. Ports and other islands felt empty as well. Its nice to look at, but i would like to feel immersed with NPC's sending you on adventures, recruiting new crew mates, and gaining treasures or loot. I literally can see the flow improve x10 with NPC's adding to the stories with quests, information on the golden age ruins, and different beasts and creatures out in the world. It would bring a bigger fire to the lore and exploration of the game. I understand the game has a huge PVP aspect, but having lore and foundations with exploration support the experience by far.

2. I like the idea of finding random treasure maps with treasure hunts inside but, honestly, it felt over saturated. Some times i saw several on one shore line and most of the time i avoided lower level ones. Just a thought, but we could reduce the amount and increase difficulty?

3. Customization in general could use a little love. I feel like most of the players i ran into, had a beard and looked eerily similar unless you went for the deformed look. With that, perhaps weapon types and appearances. Just seems refreshing to consider. 

4. Taming, breeding, and using animals could see some minor fixes and changes. I feel like tames play a insurmountable difference to the experience of the game and could use some touches here and there.

5. Island beasts, animals, and monster roaming. I feel like adjustments could be made to spawn locations of creatures. Seeing 6 different creatures roaming a beach side was always an awkward and took away from the experience. Picky but just thoughts honestly. 

6. Last but not least, the Golden Age Ruins! I Absolutely love the idea and i honestly can visualize the mystery and lore behind this. I feel like this adds an IMMENSE mystery to the lore and adds to the games fantasy aspect and could be overhauled a bit. I feel like, there shouldnt be an ALPHA version of every odd creature just thrown there and spread out all over the place. When first visited this place, I usually just saw naked people running around the island due to how it was created and it completely sucked the life out of the lore and incredible buildings placed there. I can see this place being an amazing place to go on adventures and quests with NPCS or Crews. I can easily see this fixed and would massively improve the player experience with the overall game, PVP or PVE! 

I feel like most of these are easy patches in the future and could improve player experience! What does any one else think? Lets just talk and get ideas to the new DEVS! 🙂 

This was very long as well. There wasn’t that many good ideas but I’ll give you points for trying. I am not trying to say anything bad about you for any bad ideas you came up with. Just saying the ideas in general are not good.  Not your fault by the way. And please don’t sue me for offending you. Smh

Hey, not offended lol. 

What are ideas you would throw out to make improvements with a new Dev team?

My ideas may not be "great" but could be good, but i dont think their bad. I've played too many games over the last 20 years to just not have a clue lol. I feel like there could be alot of adjustments over time with this new team to build on this great game. That's it.  

• Like 1

there is no point in giving feeedback of the game as we know it, you guys seem to be forgeting that the game might be redone from scratch, just hold the flood of "suggestion/feedback" threads until the devs announce what they are gonna deliver.

1 hour ago, The D Legacy said:

you guys seem to be forgeting that the game might be redone from scratch

If that was even remotely true I think we all know they would make a new company give it a new name and sell it to us full price.

4 hours ago, Pant said:

If that was even remotely true I think we all know they would make a new company give it a new name and sell it to us full price.

- the map (wich is the most important core feture of the game) has been redesigned.

-The are introducing trading routes wich means also a redesign on how the economy in this game works

- The game right now is an amalgam of poorly designed features that dont connect with eachother properly (if at all)

if i was given the lead to a game like this i would go to the very fundations of it, simply because if you plan to build something on poor fundations whatever you build will end up falling apart, i am not saying it is gonna happen for sure, i am saying the recently announced features and changes align with that possibility.

anyway you are entirely correct, if they could sell us this game all over again they would do it, wich is why i wouldnt be surprised if when they release this game officially (in whatever state it is) they call it completed and immediately start working on a DLC for it.

Guys it took them 6 months to announce a new roadmap.  Obviously things need to change for this to continue to be a viable MMO.  It's hard, i know.  I've been playing since day one when you couldn't even get a freeport and spent months in the tundra dying every 5 minutes collecting resources.  I think they have a general idea they want the game to be successful, and how to mesh PVP and PVE together. 

I've played on official over 1 year PVP and on a few private servers PVPVE.  It can work.  

I hope the sale and additional funding is enough for them to keep the momentum.  At this rate I'm glad to hear ANYTHING.  That being said I have many many hours into the game and definitely got my moneys worth.