Sign in to follow this  
rick83

where is keratinoid resin and why are there 2 resins in the game

so it says that resin is a keratiniod that i need for crafting mythical fur armour.

does anyone know where to find this? is it the saps resin? if not why are there 2 resins?

7 hours ago, rick83 said:

so it says that resin is a keratiniod that i need for crafting mythical fur armour.

does anyone know where to find this? is it the saps resin? if not why are there 2 resins?

Resin is found in the tundra biomes. Many different servers have them. The two I always used to go in k13 and L13. 

edit: next time make sure you tell people the area you live in so they can better help you with locations.

Edited by Pooter

For keratine - go to desert and search for ants and spiders (they are rare). Resin - in Tundra, look for red bushes.

p.s. - Resin - is a serious setback in tundra survival difficulty. Because saps needs for fur clothes, in the old times we had to go south in search of honey, cane etc, and it was a challenge. We always had to plan our sweets supply. And those red bushes were cotton. And now they changed it and there are tons of resin in Tundra right now. No need to go anywhere for saps.

Edited by George Catcher