Sign in to follow this  
Ranger1k

Until the new content is dropped...

As long as they fly a "Pre Release" banner ....its a lawyer written get out of jail free card

1.they have just cause to mangle the product.

2.thet have just cause to wipe, nerf and abdicate ALL  responsibility for thier product

3. They have provided zero information regarding a time line for removal

4.They have not stuck to ANY roadmap that Im aware of

I STRONGLY URGE ANY PLAYER WHO SEES THE POTENTIAL IN THIS GAME TO FIRMLY BOYCOTT THIS PRODUCT UNTIL THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE MET.

A. REMOVAL OF THE DOUBLE TALK FLAG

B CONCRETE DEADLINES INTRODUCED REGARDING THE FOLLOWING.;

New clothin, ship and building skins

A functional alliance system allowing spawn sharing

Both PvE and PvP sections on ONE MAP. IF CO A WANTS TO HAVE A WEEKLY Dingy fight w CO B it shouldnt be rocket science. Create a zone, issue the warnings and when the spawn bubble wears off then Viola 8 people beat eachother to death w oars.  Easy Peezy.

Until these VERY, VERY, simple demands are met i strongly urge EVERY AYER TO TEMPORARILY BOYCOT

Thank you for reading the rant and dont panzy out...give ita positive rating

Pffffffft......long over due

Sorry to break it to you... But they already have your money.

I agree with all the issues, dont get me wrong. But in a game that lives of Box sales and "dlcs" your type of boycott wont even be recognised as such 😉 

The whole EA idea is the problem. There are games that used it as intended (Space Engineers f.e) and actually finished the product (and then some). But for most it turned into a way to sell you a concept without any consequences for them. 

• Like 1

Which is why I will never understand the lack of communication from the devs. All it takes is keep us informed of what is going on and show us something that you are working on even if it's just little bits over the months instead of the months of silence.

If I was working on a game I would want all the players stick with it and at least engage with the community. Why can't they do regular monthly streams like they promised a long time ago? Something to keep the fans drawn in abit watching the game move along.

I just don't get their thinking process when they just leave everything to fester. Should never have done cross platform until it has more content but we all know why they did do it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ranger1k said:

As long as they fly a "Pre Release" banner ....its a lawyer written get out of jail free card

2.thet have just cause to wipe, nerf and abdicate ALL  responsibility for thier product

I STRONGLY URGE ANY PLAYER WHO SEES THE POTENTIAL IN THIS GAME TO FIRMLY BOYCOTT THIS PRODUCT UNTIL THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE MET.

Both PvE and PvP sections on ONE MAP. IF CO A WANTS TO HAVE A WEEKLY Dingy fight w CO B it shouldnt be rocket science. Create a zone, issue the warnings and when the spawn bubble wears off then Viola 8 people beat eachother to death w oars.  Easy Peezy.

Until these VERY, VERY, simple demands are met i strongly urge EVERY AYER TO TEMPORARILY BOYCOT

Yeah I completely agree. And even though with all the stuff they can get away with because of that EA excuse the one that that EA can’t excuse them from is the lack of communication. There is never a good excuse for that under any circumstances.

• Like 1

At this point, the complete GS management being utter idiots is as good an explanation for all of that as any other.

You know how they say:

Fool me once...

Yeah.

Tell everyone who needs to know about what kind of company GS is and what they did.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ranger1k said:

*Deep breath

*Mentally shoving the troll into a dumpster

*A composed smile crosses my face signalling a proper mindset to begin...

Regaerding Zetas ever changing list of Strawman arguements, logical fallacies and personal attacks i suggest anyone who has any interest in this post to read them in isolation. Its ABSOLUTELY CLEAR hes a trolll who changes the subject when he doesn't get his way.

My stance has been consistent throughout the entire thread. Ive advocated a short boycott to get the attention of the company.

I DID NOT INSULT the devs

I DID NOT ADVOCATE RUNNING THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.

I ADVOCATED A METHOD TO GET THE COMPANYS ATTENTION. IF EVERY PLAYER REFUSED TO LOG IN FOR A FEW WEEKS THIS MAY ACCOMPLISH THE MISSION.

Refer to the rest of my statement for specifics. Ty for you time. Support would be appreciated 

14 hours ago, Ranger1k said:

For the record i love this game. However the work is unfinished.

1. The disclaimer needs to be removed

2. I have 10+ QoL features that would restore enthusiasm in the product. I'll be happy to present them to the Devs for a fee.

3. Gamplay mechanics need reworking. Once again id be honored to fix them but payment is a requirement.

Regarding 

On 6/23/2020 at 10:01 AM, Ranger1k said:

I would suggest you to use a different set of words in your approach to this matter, the perception of the word boycot is rather negative and often associated with brainless/ignorant masses that complain about something that is most of the time completely unrelated to them.

That said the approach i would take at this situation would be that of consumer rights, as in the end this is nothing but twisted bussiness practices, we paid for something and then that something was changed, that much we cant complain about since we were warned about it, yet we were never told that they would halt the project and that they would take the team and the money and run away but since there are not rigid standars (yet) about what they had to deliver they are not doing something strictly illegal.

But we are still consumers and as comsumers we can talk with eachother, exchange opinions and experiences about the product and suggest OR DISCOURAGE the aquisition of that product, so we are technically not boycoting, we are informing our fellow players about the characteristics of this particular product, its developers, and our gameplay experience in it, and we have several tools at our disposals, like game reviews in Steam, Twitter, Gaming magazines or even facebook.

I in particular follow several gaming youtubers that keep their followers updated in regards of the several game's news and updates and ofc every time i see ATLAS mentioned i love to SHARE my experience and knowledge about this game and its developers to make sure that those consumers are well informed before deciding what game to buy, simply because in dark times like this when moral, decency and reputation have lost their meaning we have too look after eachother.

Edited by The D Legacy
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

I would suggest you to use a different set of words in your approach to this matter, the perception of the word boyot is rather negative and often associated with brainless/ignorant masses that complain about something that is most of the time completely unrelated to them.

That said the approach i would take at this situation would be that of consumer rights, as in the end this is nothing but twisted bussiness practices, we paid for something and then that something was changed, that much we cant complain about since we were warned about it, yet we were never told that they would halt the project, that they would take the team and the money and run away but since there are not rigid standars (yet) about what they had to deliver they are not doing something strictly illegal.

But we are still consumers and as comsumers we can talk with eachother, exchange opinions and experiences about the product and suggest OR DISCOURAGE the aquisition of that product, so we are technically not boycoting, we are informing our fellow players about the characteristics of this particular product, its developers, and our gameplay experience in it, and we have several tools at our disposals, like game reviews in Steam, Twitter, Gaming magazines or even facebook.

I in particular follow several gaming youtubers that keep their followers updated in regards of the several game's news and updates and ofc every time i see ATLAS mentioned i love to SHARE my experience and knowledge about this game and its developers to make sure that those consumers are well informed before deciding what game to buy, simply because in dark times like this when moral, decency and reputation have lost their meaning we have too look after eachother.

@Ranger1k I agree with you man, but like I said before what he is saying rings true as well. 

this company is the problem. They continue to just spew crap when they actually do something and then once daddy calls they say “yes, daddy, it’s dinner time” and screw everything after that. 

nobody, not even this guy or you fully get it. You can’t. That is all there is to it. I will always understand more than you think.

• Like 1