Sign in to follow this  
Ranger1k

Until the new content is dropped...

1 minute ago, Pooter said:

@ZetaZhan and @Ranger1k you have both shown that you don’t have a true appreciation for the first amendment and than saddens me very greatly but it happens to be two different sides that want to take that away now. Very dangerous.

@ZetaZhan you don’t like what he is saying because he disagrees with you on your opinion of the game. Don’t worry I won’t say it’s just a game because regardless I believe your opinion is just as important as his. So he needs to leave that alone.

@Ranger1k no matter how long you served(thank you btw), you do not get to tell him he can’t speak against the military or anything else. That is not what you stand for. You stand for freedom, not taking freedom away. I didn’t serve in the military but I am with the fire department. Do people shit on me sometimes? Sure. Even literally? Unfortunately yes(m ducal aides) just take the shit when you get it man. You have the honor, nobody takes that away because they said something. Having said that his disputes with you on this game are baseless 

we all know the devs aren’t good at their job. They won’t come through with the Hail Mary. They just can’t pull it off. Ok, so they got new CM’s, but really look at that. Not new coders/programmers. New CM’s please take a second to look at that. Does that sound like another waste of money or not? How do new CM’s 3!!!!!! Make the game better.

well said. im sorry to Ranger and White. Lets just play the game and have fun and not try to destroy the game we all want to play 

Just now, ZetaZhan said:

well said. im sorry to Ranger and White. Lets just play the game and have fun and not try to destroy the game we all want to play 

I am with you as well. Just remember it isn’t just us but the devs as well that need to work together to not destroy the game. I really want to trust them but right now I don’t.

22 hours ago, Ranger1k said:

Boycott the product and lower your reviews.

If they dont get rid of the "pre release" get out of jail card theyre going to keeep fumbling around and refusing to take responsibility for a product thats been FULLY RELEASED for over a year.

Period.

Theres a million things that could be done to build this into a multi billion dollar franchise but they wont. The changes dont even require much coding change

The games being intentionally tanked probably for a tax write off.

Ill take a gander at the new content but until they remove the hypocritical warning time investment is unjustifiable.

Crooked as scoliosis

the game is already well known over the internet for how they scamed the 50k players that bought ATLAS, there were several posts about the free ARK download and i made sure every single one of them would know with full details what happened in ATLAS, turns out that when you refuse to download a popular game that is being given for free people becomes very curious as to why, and dont get me wrong i dont do it out of hate or vengefullness but we consumers have the right to know what we are buying and from who.

game developers nowadays have forgotten what "reputation" is for, they see electronic arts and believe their wet dreams of scaming people can come true regardless of their reputation, next thing we know is they go bankrupt and disappear *shrugs*

5 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

the game is already well known over the internet for how they scamed the 50k players that bought ATLAS, there were several posts about the free ARK download and i made sure every single one of them would know with full details what happened in ATLAS, turns out that when you refuse to download a popular game that is being given for free people becomes very curious as to why, and dont get me wrong i dont do it out of hate or vengefullness but we consumers have the right to know what we are buying and from who.

game developers nowadays have forgotten what "reputation" is for, they see electronic arts and believe their wet dreams of scaming people can come true regardless of their reputation, next thing we know is they go bankrupt and disappear *shrugs*

I don't feel scammed I spent many hundreds of hours on this game and thousands on ARK. Pretty much even the people that dislike Atlas have hundreds of hours on it. Which is why I said-  Why do you feel scammed? You know when I feel scamed when I spend $30 bucks for a Movie/popcorn for a 2 hour flick that turns out to be a remake of a 1980's movie that way better. Thats the real scam going on.  The $30 bucks I spent on Atlas was worth it. and they are saying they are going to work on issues and continue updating it. Sounds promising to me.  Lets not forget Atlas is an entirely new concept- the idea of having hundreds of servers that you could travel across is really cool a perpetual world. This is just an investment into even more cool stuff into the future. 

Edited by ZetaZhan

The dudes a scumbag.

Period.

I appreciate EVERY AMENDMENT enough to go out and physically protect it.

He can change subjects, shout fire in crowded theatres, misrepresent facts and advocate logical fallacies from behingd his moms keyboard all he wants....sure hes even welcome to call my brothers and sisters "Stormtrooper murderers"....

Just the same im allowed to beat the shit out of him, wait for the police and have a day in court.  

Take care buddy

3 hours ago, ZetaZhan said:

Bro i have 500 hours on this game. whats that break down to 0.06 $   per hour i spent on this game.  I know some people with 4,000 hours.    Many people spent less then a penny per hour of money.  Give it a break. You got your moneys worth if you spent more then 30 hours in this game.  How much does 1 meal out cost?  Cut some slack!   If your from the military you should know the value of dollars.  If you have 35 years of experience gaming you should know what your time is worth and how much you spend on each game for the time you invest in it.  I call BS. 

What a crybaby 

can you rly not see this is not about money? how can you be so complacent about a mediocre product that has been abandoned for literally more than a year and still have the face to see you parents (or whoever educated you) eye to eye without feeling shame??? imagine your kids being poorly eductated by a system that is just as intetionally inefficient as this game managing has been and the saying "well, the college was very affordable so is ok", for the love of god.

2 minutes ago, Ranger1k said:

The dudes a scumbag.

Period.

I appreciate EVERY AMENDMENT enough to go out and physically protect it.

He can change subjects, shout fire in crowded theatres, misrepresent facts and advocate logical fallacies from behingd his moms keyboard all he wants....sure hes even welcome to call my brothers and sisters "Stormtrooper murderers"....

Just the same im allowed to beat the shit out of him, wait for the police and have a day in court.  

Take care buddy

hmm ok sounds awfully something like a Stormtrooper would say. 

1 minute ago, The D Legacy said:

can you rly not see this is not about money? how can you be so complacent about a mediocre product that has been abandoned for literally more than a year and still have the face to see you parents (or whoever educated you) eye to eye without feeling shame??? imagine your kids being poorly eductated by a system that is just as intetionally inefficient as this game managing has been and the saying "well, the college was very affordable so is ok", for the love of god.

We live in a capitalist system everything is about making money.  The value is derived on how many hours you spent. I first asked the original poster and i'll ask you- How many hours have you spent on the game?  Divide $30 by the number of hours you spent.  I came up with less then 0.006$    I would say that is not a scam. That is good money for entertainment hours spent. 

Sounds like something said by someone who needs a reality check

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War_documents_leak   -     {Play the Imperial March theme music}      What freedoms you fighting for over in the Iraqi desert bro? Oil freedom for mega global corps to make profits? 

Peace out everyone else.

Feel however you wish....ive made my stance crystal clear.

May advice is to shun the shify lil douche asap

1 minute ago, Ranger1k said:

Peace out everyone else.

Feel however you wish....ive made my stance crystal clear.

May advice is to shun the shify lil douche asap

Go get some other people fired by boycotting games you spent hundreds of hours on and tell them they suck. 

Reality check: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

Have any American Military been held in court for war crimes?  Did we even have a lawful reason for invading Iraq?  Why after 19 years are we still in Iraqi at all?  how come Trump and the Gov. are trying to start up war with Iran now?  Reality check. 

18 minutes ago, ZetaZhan said:

We live in a capitalist system everything is about making money.  The value is derived on how many hours you spent. I first asked the original poster and i'll ask you- How many hours have you spent on the game?  Divide $30 by the number of hours you spent.  I came up with less then 0.006$    I would say that is not a scam. That is good money for entertainment hours spent.

its clear than you and i use different standars when it comes to measuring "worth" you see the money and even try to justify every fraud as a natural consequence of a capitalist system, i see the quality of the prouct delivered, i see the moral principles of the company that is delivering the product, for me a game is a piece of art that i analyze to the very core because i am a gamer, not just a bored guy who plays games to kill time, the time i spend in a game is not the time i had fun with it, its the time it took me to fully get to know the game and form a proper opinion about each and every aspect of it, you are the tourist that pays to take a selfie in the eiffel tower i am the critic that writes a technical book about it.

Edited by The D Legacy

Dude you can't even formulate a logical analysis of the situation affecting Atlas without falling into 19 rabbit holes.....

You think your qualified to advocate and review global military operations?

Take your Brooke Burke soundbytes and shove them into your pathetic anus until they mix with the rest of the feces in your pie hole

Panzy assed 2 faced pile of diareaha

Whatever is or isn't right in the world of politics, I do not believe that the atlas forum is the place to argue over them. The discord has a general chatter, but I doubt how long it would be b4 you were kicked though.

• Like 1

Sorry but the troll who latched on to my OP wont shut up.

He keeps upping the ante.

Ty for the reminder WH

Peace out

As much as I hate blocking people on forums or chat, if I think someone is trolling me I just have to do it. Sad as it is.

Sorry but the troll who latched on to my OP wont shut up.

He keeps upping the ante.

Ty for the reminder WH

Peace out

Re-read this post everyone.  I can list the amount of times this guy has called me names and threatened to come to beat me up.  My first response to him was respectful I said I disagree with him and disagree with him trying to destroy this game and get people fired during a global economic depression because he is organizing a boycott. 

His response is to tell me he is in the military. I merely pointed out my factually based opinion of how I believe the military is nothing but an apparatus for Corporate dominance over the world.  Which lead to him threatening my life.  Which validates my assertion that the Military shouldn't be an institution that should be respected . It's devolved from protecting our freedoms to making an Empire for global corporate interests.   I've never called you personally any names. I did make assertions about the military that were based on facts . 

You are right I shouldn't bring world politics into the forums.  But when this post was negative to the get go intent on destroying the game I enjoy. I had to let my feelings of being oppressed by a Global Empire released when someone advocates for respect for being a Military person I have to let them know my opinion. Thats the freedom they were supposed to fight for.  

But we live in 2020 and we all know the right to free speech is going bye bye. 

Actually its your second post after the ban...

You  engaged in personal attacks, questioned my creditibility, twisted the boycott statement and ended the ditribe by calling me name.

Your a troll. Eat feces

Edited by Ranger1k

I think you need to read your posts and then delete them.  You have just implied that even knowing someone was ex military, that calling them murderers was in fact nothing personal? Seriously I think you need to block each other, If not just for a cooling down time.

Final sidenote... Put away your keyboard and repeat your viewpoint regarding our military being "murderers" in a public venue.

Keyboard toughguy

Going to have fun now.

It was nice meeting all but 1 of ya

Bye

Everyone remember to try direct your comments toward the points other posters make rather than any degree of attack on them as a person.
And also please try remember that not everyone will agree with you, but that's okay. It doesn't necessarily make them a troll or stupid, our perspectives will each be influenced by our unique backgrounds.
It's nice to see so many passionate people though, even though the game has been having some rough times the passions shows how much people care about Atlas.

• Like 1

*Deep breath

*Mentally shoving the troll into a dumpster

*A composed smile crosses my face signalling a proper mindset to begin...

For the record i love this game. However the work is unfinished.

1. The disclaimer needs to be removed

2. I have 10+ QoL features that would restore enthusiasm in the product. I'll be happy to present them to the Devs for a fee.

3. Gamplay mechanics need reworking. Once again id be honored to fix them but payment is a requirement.

Until these issues and the general bugs are addressed i recommend a TEMPORARY BOYCOTT. Sometimes in a negotion the ONLY way to prove you mean business is to walk away. Those times are upon us.

Thank you for reading

Goodbye 

*Takes a deep, relaxing breath

*Mentally backhands a troll into a dumpster

*Opens his eyes..clear, bright and focused on the future

Though I love this game the work is incomplete. Things need to be done still...for example

1 The Pre Release disclaimer needs to be removed or at a minimum reworded. The...game...is...already.... released....

2 I have atleast 10 QoL changes that will streamline user experience and rebuild enthusiasm. Purchase them from me.

3 Overhaul the game mechanics. So much more fun is possible. Hire me and success is guaranteed.

If the conditions arent met i advocate a temporary boycot. In a business negotion sometimes the ONLY way to communicate the willingness to walk away is ...to...physically walk away.

I repeat. I LOVE THIS GAME. However i refuse to watch a franchise with multi billion dollar potential flounder any longer.

Thank you for reading this and any support is sincerely appreciated