Sign in to follow this  
weenerwings

server wipe

as an active player i am disappointed that the server wipe is not coming sooner as i have lost interest in playing the game because i am farming for it all to be gone so would rather just have it started sooner than later 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, weenerwings said:

as an active player i am disappointed that the server wipe is not coming sooner as i have lost interest in playing the game because i am farming for it all to be gone so would rather just have it started sooner than later 

Yea the wait is always rough. I like to use it as a good time to have a break, which helps me hit the ground hard straight away post-wipe.

37 minutes ago, Thayxen said:

Do we have a solidified date? Early July is all that's been announced. 

Like they ever made a deadline.

• Like 1

they always do it wrong. They should always announce the changes only one or two days before a major wipe. this way folks would be kinda upset but would be eager to get back to it and clamor for the best spots. Announcing a wipe 30 days ahead of time only makes people leave and not come back.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, engraverwilliam said:

they always do it wrong. They should always announce the changes only one or two days before a major wipe. this way folks would be kinda upset but would be eager to get back to it and clamor for the best spots. Announcing a wipe 30 days ahead of time only makes people leave and not come back.

i personally would have said nothing until i had the new version of the game rdy, the water was calm yet the came empty handed and stirred it

4 hours ago, engraverwilliam said:

You do realize they did what you said right? Rather it was just na pve or not has nothing to do with what you want. They did what you said with na pve. How did that go for you?

This time i'll be mayhem!   Amers cascading on to EU PvE  🙂

Personally 🥰 our US brethren.  So seeing more people around more often should be a good thing.

13 hours ago, Pooter said:

You do realize they did what you said right? Rather it was just na pve or not has nothing to do with what you want. They did what you said with na pve. How did that go for you?

I came from RUST monthly wipes.
Im ok with a twice yearly wipe on this game.
not ok with the actual changes they made though for sure

every single day i have been on there has been massive fleet battles of 10 gally vs 10 gally.  People are fighting and not worrying about losing ships right now.