Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
lordkhan4444

Jat and dollys new dev team for atlas

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Jat and dolly  are no longer with the atlas team, they are gone. 

Edited by soggygorilla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See the new captains log to start getting to know the new CM duo and the new lead dev.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want to get to know the new devs, the proof is in the pudding, they deliver then I will be back simple as that. I don't trust anyone at that place. They could have said something to us months ago but they choose not to, communication is key and they can't do the basics so forgive me for not wanting to know.

Obviously mods naturally want to suck up for better things but that is not the way to go. You should be voicing the communities concerns and being more active on the forums just like the devs.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2020 at 5:55 PM, lordkhan4444 said:

well that was to be expected, i mean after the shitshow this game has become some consequences were in place, specially dollie who lacked the prudency, objectivity and professionalism needed to manage a community with posts that directly contradicted other post of her own team mates, wanted to misslead the community in critical posts (even when there was evidence proving her wrong) in benefit of the developer's team and finally reaching the point in wich she felt entitled to engage on direct confrontations with community members on the forums, i wish them both the best in life but i dont ever wanna play a game in wich they have a high responsability position within the developer's team.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

well that was to be expected, i mean after the shitshow this game has become some consequences were in place, specially dollie who lacked the prudency, objectivity and professionalism needed to manage a community with posts that directly contradicted other post of her own team mates, wanted to misslead the community in critical posts (even when there was evidence proving her wrong) in benefit of the developer's team and finally reaching the point in wich she felt entitled to engage on direct confrontations with community members on the forums, i wish them both the best in life but i dont ever wanna play a game in wich they have a high responsability position within the developer's team.

Preach on. You really hit the nail on the head with the exact people you were talking about. This was a very good read. 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2020 at 11:03 AM, DannyUK said:

Obviously mods naturally want to suck up for better things but that is not the way to go. You should be voicing the communities concerns and being more active on the forums just like the devs.

What I did was support the comments of someone saying that the previous CM team are gone by pointing to where the new CM team is introduced. No sucking up involved.
But I am open to suggestions, in what manner do you think I could help voice concerns? The community largely express themselves very well and in most cases theres no extra information I could add that would make their points any clearer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bluestone said:

What I did was support the comments of someone saying that the previous CM team are gone by pointing to where the new CM team is introduced. No sucking up involved.
But I am open to suggestions, in what manner do you think I could help voice concerns? The community largely express themselves very well and in most cases theres no extra information I could add that would make their points any clearer.

The main way you could help is to accept and vocalize how bad Dollie was. @DannyUK @Gomez Addams @The D Legacy
 

as a mod you have a responsibility to the players and not the devs. You are not being paid which in turn would be slave labor but we don’t have to get I to that. 
 

well yeah, I’ll stop for now. More tomorrow boys and girls. Alcohol is a hell of a drug 👍

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bluestone come on man, you cant really be confused by an emote but you weren’t really confused were you? You just didn’t like what I said. 
 

you were sucking up, just saying. I mean to be honest, we will see how bad the censorship is right now. Do your worst punk. We all already know the 1st amendment is out the window so let’s see how bad this gets.

 

btw. I would bother doing the whole 3rd party thing like I did. It doesn’t work because I will call you out on it later. Be careful hat you hang your hat on blue. It can become a problem.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bluestone said:

What I did was support the comments of someone saying that the previous CM team are gone by pointing to where the new CM team is introduced. No sucking up involved.
But I am open to suggestions, in what manner do you think I could help voice concerns? The community largely express themselves very well and in most cases theres no extra information I could add that would make their points any clearer.

Well do you actually pass information on to the devs? Do you tell them about peoples frustrations on the forums? Because they don't come here to see it for themselves or even respond.

Not everyone goes on Discord, these are the official forums of the game, there is nobody replying on here from the dev team or the mods. The only ones who post here are the ones who actually want the game to be a success and change for the better.

Expressing ourselves is one thing but the devs would have to see and respond to it, I don't see much response from the devs on here. They could have nipped all this frustration in the bud months ago with replying on these forums and letting people know what is going on.

It would be nice to see mods more active on the forums, I don't know how many mods there is but being on the official forums you would think there is more communication. I get the feeling it's more about Discord than anything else.

I hope the new team proves me wrong and turns the game around and engages with the community more but from past mistakes I doubt that very much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a player like everyone else. I use the discord and forums and ticket system the same as any other player. 

Im in no more of a favoured position than any of you. 

I certainly dont know anymore than the rest of the players either. The information I get comes from the same announcements as you get them. So I am no more help than other players when it comes to information. I know there are a lot of players that know more than me as well. The community is great at answering other players questions. 

I would be happy to post more here as I am very active on the discord and love helping answer questions. But having my motives questioned when I do makes it difficult. 

I too wish grapeshot communicated more with the community. Because I dont have the answers us players really want. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bluestone said:

I am a player like everyone else. I use the discord and forums and ticket system the same as any other player. 

Im in no more of a favoured position than any of you. 

I certainly dont know anymore than the rest of the players either. The information I get comes from the same announcements as you get them. So I am no more help than other players when it comes to information. I know there are a lot of players that know more than me as well. The community is great at answering other players questions. 

I would be happy to post more here as I am very active on the discord and love helping answer questions. But having my motives questioned when I do makes it difficult. 

I too wish grapeshot communicated more with the community. Because I dont have the answers us players really want. 

Well I was under the impression you are part of the team in some way. That is not right that they are not in contact with you, they should be allowing you to pass information on to them especially since they do not come here.

I hope the new team come here and read alot of these threads because they will realise how big a job they have coming.

Thanks for clarifying that up, appreciated. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...