Falcore

Server wipe

So wiping n/a pve server. I did not purchase this game to be forced to play pvp nor did my fellow gamers i play with. Nor do i enjoy the expierence of a game that i play for a few months just to have to start over. I was enjoying the game very much until i heard developers were wiping the server. I have had several gamers purchase this game and had many more interested in purchasing this game. But they are now persuaded to purchase other games with devlopers forcing people into a pvp experience. Grapeshot if you read this please leave the n/a pve server alone. I feel it will drive away a descent size a gamers from purchasing your product. 

• Like 1

Every server is being wiped for the new map, it is just that the NA PvE server will not be used 'for the time being', and the option to play official PvE will remain with the other PvE server which from experience I know has very comparable connection stability and latency. What could it hurt to give it a try? 🙂

I live in USA.  Two seasons I've played the EU PVE to get more of those euro boyz accents on my streams lol.  Ping has generally been fine 65-80.   Not ALWAYS great though but.... never made me rage.

Try being located in Australia.  No matter how good my internet is, or what server I choose to play on, it will never be what you guys get.  For the record I've been connecting to NA and been getting around 70-80 ping so that has been pretty good.  You will probably find the same.

On 6/16/2020 at 9:19 AM, Bluestone said:

Every server is being wiped for the new map, it is just that the NA PvE server will not be used 'for the time being', and the option to play official PvE will remain with the other PvE server which from experience I know has very comparable connection stability and latency. What could it hurt to give it a try? 🙂

i dont know the details of you "experience" but dont you think games spend big ammounts of money in localised servers for a reason? also dont you think you are changing one of the fundations that lead a player to buy the game in the first place? dont you think this action will hurt your reputation even further (if that is even possible)?.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

i dont know the details of you "experience" but dont you think games spend big ammounts of money in localised servers for a reason? also dont you think you are changing one of the fundations that lead a player to buy the game in the first place? dont you think this action will hurt your reputation even further (if that is even possible)?.

Hi, just to clear up any confusion, I am merely a player that volunteers to help in the community, so I have as much input in game changes as any other player.
My experience that I was referring to was simply that of playing on both EU and NA official servers since launch, from where I live in New Zealand. 

Just now, Bluestone said:

Hi, just to clear up any confusion, I am merely a player that volunteers to help in the community, so I have as much input in game changes as any other player.
My experience that I was referring to was simply that of playing on both EU and NA official servers since launch, from where I live in New Zealand. 

oh, ty for the clarification, i tought you were a representative employee. have a great day.

• Like 1

So did I just lose my entire game? I just tried to log in and nothing is there, my entire server is gone. Wtf where did all my stuff go? What happens next?

On 6/16/2020 at 12:19 AM, Bluestone said:

Regardless, there is a definite form of disrespect that came with that decision. Pretty pathetic to say the least. 

they could have easily shut down everything and had the same outcry. These devs are just stupid. Btw, please don’t bother with “it was a good business decision” because they haven’t made one of those in over 5 years. Smh

2 hours ago, stacy9737 said:

So did I just lose my entire game? I just tried to log in and nothing is there, my entire server is gone. Wtf where did all my stuff go? What happens next?

Yeah if you were on na pve you are done. For a month or so you can start new on any of the other more favored servers(clear cut favoritism). After they actually figure out what’s going on two months from now then you can join the new pvpve server after everyone gets wiped.

the most important thing to remember is that no matter what you do from this point on... on any server.... will be wiped again within a few weeks to a month. Please remember that. Good luck and hopefully you have some common sense 👍