Sign in to follow this  
Whitehawk

Sack the financial adviser

Well whoever gave you dev guys your new update ideas I just hope for your sake they are a rothschild, cos you're gonna need a bail out. Moving more towards pvp now is a cop out cos u can skimp out on more content. But in the long run the servers will be deader than a one legged pig at a tramps barbeque. Seriously you wait this long to do anything and the best idea you have is to alienate half your remaining player base? And when there are a few new mmos coming out this year and people with less money to spend?  Well at least your not in banking and shares eh? I've played since release, both platforms, supported you since day one, and I have this to say..."Goodbye and good luck"  and "Bon Voyage"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Exactly screw you grapeshot pve is amazing. I went to my first pve tradeshow yesterday just to be told today my server is getting removed...

I'm sure that GS is happy to sacrifice one player to bring back thousands. Off to PVE Ark, or animal crossing or some shit, lol. 

Damn it must be  nice to be so gifted at esp you can know someone by reading a comment they make. Anyway it isn't just one person leaving, read the forums. And also discord too. And as you're obviously staying then it's good timing for me leaving. Good luck to you and the other two players you'll have on your server in a month or so.

If all those changes are not implemented into the new map then this won't be the last wipe either. 

They think they will get the players back after a wipe, people know what to expect from them and I don't see them flooding back in huge numbers.

I don't mind the wipes personally but the lack of updates and bad communication is unacceptable. When they struggle to get people to work for them and end up begging on Twitter to apply for jobs tells you everything you need to know.

I would never trust these devs with anything, whatever they say is taken with a pinch of salt. They were lucky New World was delayed but with it just around corner don't expect alot playing when it arrives.

Edited by DannyUK