Sign in to follow this  
xxepicn3ssxx

island claiming in pve

so i claimed an island in C4. but the previous owners have foundation-ed everywhere so i can not build on it... my question is can you still wipe n island? i did not see the option when i placed the flag and did not see it when i first placed it. so now i have an island i can do nothing with// is this a bug or did yall disable island wipeing in PvE?

There is no wipe option on pve.

However new buildings have a 24 hours (iirc) window in which the island owner can demo the new structure.

If its been more than 24 hours, your stuck with it until decay happens

that is dumb, so ur telling me a player can just foundation an island and make it so nobody can build on it. that is a dumb mechanic and they need to bring back island wipeing for this very reason.  I CAN NOT PUT 1 FOUNDATION OR PILLER on the island cuz they have foundation everywhere... 

smart idea.... remove the only way to combat this..... what is this fucking ARK!?!?!?!

Edited by xxepicn3ssxx

remove the mechanic. plain and simple. since u do not have a good way for people to maintain them and the new meta is claim it foundation it and unclaim it so u do not have to pay for the up-keep cost. more so when its a tiny island like a 20 pointer. 

That was our island. We gave it up because we didn't need it. Since people like to spam stuff everywhere, we put pillars on the small spaces to stop people from just dropping crap everywhere blocking resources and treasure maps. Once someone ported there and saw that you had nicely left a message asking us to pick them up we did and only left our house there. Enjoy.

• Like 2

On 6/11/2020 at 6:12 PM, xxepicn3ssxx said:

that is dumb, so ur telling me a player can just foundation an island and make it so nobody can build on it. that is a dumb mechanic and they need to bring back island wipeing for this very reason.  I CAN NOT PUT 1 FOUNDATION OR PILLER on the island cuz they have foundation everywhere... 

smart idea.... remove the only way to combat this..... what is this fucking ARK!?!?!?!

It was your choice to take an island full of foundation spam. So why exactly are you complaining right now?