Sign in to follow this  
Tsundere_Prince

Non-dedicated server Tether distacing and Transfering stuff to different map

Ay my fellow pirates!
I have few questions about non-dedicated server in atlas and also about transfering stuff to the second map once we finish the Ocean.

1. Is it possible to have more than two ships on non-dedicated? When you move to another grid, it teleports your teammate onto you, but will it teleport the second ship on which he is sailing? I can't imagine defeating Kraken with one Gali, or is it possible to defeat it with only one ship? If not, Do you recommend creating a server?
  2. Once we finish Ocean, is it possible to move some of our stuff to Blackwood? If so, how to do it?
If those questions were already answered, sorry guys and and if possible leave me a link for info here.
I appreciate all the help if i will get any.
(Also optional question - Do you recommend any good mods for two players on map? Also have you experienced setting for two players? Tell me your opinion, 'cuz last time we went to hydra island we were destroyed so hard. (difficulty was default - 0,2 with singleplayer setting turned on )

Thank you guys for reading the post and for the help again!
Good luck on the sea!

(if i posted it in wrong thread or something, my apologies)

Hi! ii dont know about the teleport system with grids, but my best advice for completing kraken DUO is to build a legendary/mythical brigand. 1 sails the other one repairs and use carbine/revolver. Dont use a galleon for kraken, its so bad to turn around and too many planks to repair. Start by building a normal brigantine with 3 large handing sails and 6x cannons on both sides and 6-10 cannons on back, and farm SOTDS in the golden ruins for good blue prints, then when you have good gunports,mediumplanks,cannons,sails you start hauling resourses around atlas,MYthos you will get when you complete all 9 powerstones, u will get 18000 mythos, enough to make a good ship 🙂  Build a separate brigand/galleon for this and only put points in weight. And how you want to put points in your kraken brigantine ? make 5-6 extra crew, max resistance and rest points inito damage. take with you 1500 cannonballs,20 extra planks, and 2 kwood,tatch,fiber. medkits,and a monkey on shoulder for both of you.

And also doing high lvl treasure maps will help you get good gear so you have alot of health. and good carbines,. treasure maps also give cannons and gunports ::)  

This was my ship for doing it solo

Edited by hartsia