Olthoi

Public 206% Mythical Large Shipyard Available NA PvE. Free To Use.

Hello,

There is now a Large Mythical Shipyard, 206%, available for public use in A5, Hadsonee Ait by the lighthouse. (There is also a Journeyman Small as well)

All builds should be completed within 48 hours.  After 48 hours unfinished builds will be cleared.

There is an open Smithy, Workbenches, and Storage containers if you need them.  But they are used at your own risk as they are unlocked to everybody.  Plenty of room to sail up and park next to the shipyard for a more secure experience.

The best practice is to make your planks, decks, sails, and a wheel before you start.  Then you can build quickly and sail it out of the dock to fit and finish elsewhere.   

Enjoy!

Edited by Olthoi
  • Thanks 2

Ahoy, I'm at your public shipyard, and it says unlocked but it doesn't allow me to use it. The access inventory doesn't even show. I have all my resources and and already made all the ship decks planks and what's need to make it. Would love to meet up with you and figure this out.

I'll check it out.  I may need to place the resources in it for you.  Maybe you don't have large shipyard trained? What ship are you trying to build?  

Worst case scenario we can build it together.  I'll be back in-game after 1230 EST.

Edited by Olthoi

I have trained for large shipyard and trying to make a brig. I'm a bit of a night owl and just getting online here at 9:30pm est. I'm on xbox gamertag Duderiza if you are too. But from the looks of your base I'm assuming pc.

25 minutes ago, Duderiza said:

My discord is https://discord.gg/r7VdPVR. I can try and get online early on friday. It still is not allowing me to use it but I'll totally tip for taking up your time.

We will sort it out, and no tip required. What are you building?  A brig or Gally?

Edited by Olthoi
  • Like 1

Just wanted to thank Olthoi for all his help in getting me an awesome brigantine crafted. I can't wait to get back over to your island and make another for my wife. This guy is a great dude and makes the atlas community a better place. 

• Like 1

I wish I had a better way to get ahold of you. I would like to set up a time to come build another brigantine for my wife. Have all my materials ready again. Just drop me a line. I'll keep checking back to this forum.

OK!!

The dock WILL NOT let you make a boat on your own.  I NEED TO MAKE IT FOR YOU. Bring all your matts, planks, decks, sails, and a ships wheel.  I start the boat, you place your planks and sails.  We launch the boat, I release it to you.

That's how this will work.  I have done a few so far for some.

Post here if you are interested.  If I am ready to help, please be ready to go.  I suggest pulling up your current boat next to the shipyard with everything and then reach out to me in-game or here.  My in-game name is Tom Brady.

I do this for FREE.  I may or may not be able to help you right away, so please be patient.  If you give me any attitude, you can go pound whale blubber.

Thanks!

Edited by Olthoi