Sign in to follow this  
Jay8454

Baby Tiger Imprinting NEEDS Improvements.

Breeding and baby raising is better. Imprinting needs improvements.

Juvenile the animal is pretty much self-sustained by the troth. I am going to use the tiger for this and the problems with still imprinting.

After I got to the juvenile stage I made sure the troth was packed with meat of all kinds, keep in mind I have other meat-eaters too that use the troth too, along with fruit and veggie eaters.

Inbetween the imprinting is an 8 hour wait I calculated there are 6 imprinting sessions. I did 2 and the last one the baby tiger died because all the meat went bad/spoiled in the troth. Even as a one or two-player company/group this is just not user friendly.

I noticed that bone marrow gives the tiger baby a very slight feeding boost and noted that bone marrow is very hard to come buy. Why not figure a way to use this source for the imprinting because 8 hours in between is a crazy amount of time X6 that's a job a real job. Why not use bone marrow to lower the clock. It was a hard thing to micromanage the baby 5 hours hot/cold and that was not easy to do by myself. Or code so small groups have less time to imprint, code so if someone leaves a company they can not rejoin for a month. I don't know that was a really close to game killer when I get back after setting my alarm to sleep and it had died from starvation. The game is based upon mutipliers why not use the same concept used on ships the more XP a ship has the multiplier gets slower. The more people in a company the imprinting multiplier IS slower. The less people in a group the multipier is faster for imprinting. In a round about way this would make large groups seek out the smaller groups. "Hey guy, could you breed our tigers 200 gold for your time, 2000 for a full imprint" Breeder, "No, I want 100 mythos 500 for my time and 1000 for a 50% and 5000 for a 100% imprinted X,Y,Z!" You want players to interact or do you want them to play water polo over ones left in the ocean over 8 days? There is a mod maker in the modding community that makes a trader mod, one of the traders sells imprinting food, there is that too.

Edited by Jay8454
Took out vulgarity