Sign in to follow this  
AscendedPrime

Army of the Damned

Good time. I did not play for a long time, I decided to return. Question on the topic of how to effectively kill the army of the damned now? Firearms hardly take them, arrows do little damage, are there any tricks?

On 6/7/2020 at 8:14 AM, Jay8454 said:

What about those 1700 gold the high Q ones solo?

More bears. (Wish i was kidding)

For solo I either bring multiple bears and let em die 1 by 1 (ie fight till it dies run and grab another that was staged nearby) (useful for clearing old useless stock)

Or ill try to box in the spawn so I have a choke point, kill w/e i can till they go under, then switch out bears if hp is too low. (And spam the crap outta healing touch/natures cry). After the map is done dont forget to remove w/e was used to box em in!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gindorf said:

More bears. (Wish i was kidding)

For solo I either bring multiple bears and let em die 1 by 1 (ie fight till it dies run and grab another that was staged nearby) (useful for clearing old useless stock)

Or ill try to box in the spawn so I have a choke point, kill w/e i can till they go under, then switch out bears if hp is too low. (And spam the crap outta healing touch/natures cry). After the map is done dont forget to remove w/e was used to box em in!

I have used a lvl 68 bear on a quality 17.9 map and the big guy goes underground before I can kill them it sucks!

Ive had that issue too, usually as i weddle em down, i try to corner them so they cant get knocked back..  then just hope for the natures call to be up when they are.

Tigers are better.  I can solo Masterwork Maps, 20+,  with a level 70 or so Tiger.

The bleed attack does work on the SOTD.  Tiger Damage output is about 1.5X of a Bear of equal level.  And Tigers can jump, making it easier to get them to places Bears can't go without a ramp.