Sign in to follow this  
hartsia

WHEN IS NEXT PATCH COMING? OR ANY NEWS FROM YOU X"!#¤%#( DEVELOPERS

Next patch will be 2021 April Fools like this last one. Instead of flaming sails they will add Tortugar shell customization. You know, the important pressing issues that Atlas needs to work on.

haha! I tought they were working on a water cannon to counter the flaming ballistas

I think they'll introduce all brand new (what's pirate game really needs) - giant tame lobster! Or maybe some king of magic ballistic missile, can be launch from this lobster's back... 🤣

Edited by George Catcher
  • Like 1

Dollie won't even respond to messages on Twitter, and she's STILL listed as Atlas' Community Manager in her account page.

Frankly, I'm surprised the devs haven't removed all references to Atlas from their descriptions yet.

Yeah somethings clearly not right with the managment and i fear they will shut down atlas at some point. Lucky me who jumped to singleplayer 3 months ago and really enjoying it. 400 hours into it alredy.

They couldn't even stick to a roadmap, not played it in months. I've got back into Life Is Fudal which is good building game but very grindy.

They should just give up with Atlas, tell the truth that you are all back on Ark. All you see from Jat and Doll is Tweets about Ark. Atlas was finished a long time ago. 

The best they can do in this state just to somehow attach Atlas back to ARK and forget about all this sailing piracy romance.

So we could just stop suffering from pipe dreams and go wait until next pirate sailing game appears. Maybe next one will be THE game we all deserve.

Edited by George Catcher