Sign in to follow this  
hartsia

Hi! Need help with ghostship-.

Hi im trying to find and kill ghostship in singleplayer. it shows like tthis on map where it is but i cant find it inn the zone, and it has been marked liked this for awhile now. Here is thte picture. https://ibb.co/R0kLRpR

If anyone know how to fix this or know where to search i would be very happy 🙂

Im sad to have done this to my singeplayer game, but it appared the ship had been stuck under the island, and didint want to take the risk to spend a week chasing the route around atlas and never finding it. so i spawned it and killed it at night.Fix game braking bugs please. Also i tried to kill all the pirate encampents in the start but i found out that some pirate camps are bugged, there is pirates underground that cant be killed, even tried to mortar them with splash damage but didint help, 

On other good news, i have done 8 powerstones now and im getting really close to kill the kraken that was my missionn 3 months ago when i started. so happy about that. hope i kill it and not loose my mythical brigand that i have put over 100hours getting

Before complaining about it being a bug - the ship is not stuck below the island. The place it shows on the map is it’s spawn point. 

38 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Before complaining about it being a bug - the ship is not stuck below the island. The place it shows on the map is it’s spawn point. 

well i tought i seen the marker in other zones earlier,. and i heard opn reddit iit can bug on single player and dedicated servers. are you 100% thats the spawn point. what i understud is that that grid isint hte spawn point for ghost ship.