Sign in to follow this  
Oldsalty_

Bow art should be practical and FUNCTIONAL.

After watching a lot on sailing ships in the day.   The traditional bow art was actually practical and was used as a forward bow mast for speed sails.   I realize t hat in the game these are just static add on displays that we can buy for our ships.  How ever, what I would like to see in addition to them being able to be "JUST A DISPLAY PIECE".  I would like to see them be able to be functional and practical.    Of course it would be considered a bow art.  I would also like to suggest that with the bow art, that the standard BASIC of bow arts for just the rigging piece.  We should be able to craft that inside the ship add ons and ships construction inside the smithy rather than having to pay out 800 gold for it.  Makes no sense for a simplistic design that could just be crafted.  Now with the other ones yea Id say they should cost gold.  But either way I would definitely love to see the bow art turned into a functional thing rather than something to make the ship just look pertty.  Small side track Id also love to see Frigates come into the game as well.  They are not as expensive as the ships of the line.

Edited by Oldsalty_