Commander_Peace

Unrealistic Expectations

I have developed a slight bit of anger for all the people on the feedback and suggestions page for seriously expecting and demanding unrealistic expectations. No sorry player we will not be seeing flying ships and teleporter to make the game a more easier game. My opinion of it is the game is the game on the developers terms and these guys behind these games aren't dumb as rocks especially on a Game Preview, keep up the work devs and tune out the complainers.

While I agree with you and always defend the developers- flying ships are actually one of the things on the agenda for the developers lol. If you look up at the top of this page, you'll see a flying ship on the background and it's been talked about before. But I get where you're coming from, just don't let others affect the way you play the game. Enjoy it and don't stress about what others think. If anything add your input in a polite, respectful manner to their post. Maybe state why you disagree with them and provide an alternative solution. A forum is a place for discussion. 

Happy sailing friend. 

The "It is an early access game, get over it!" argument got weak months ago. They took peoples money, strung them along for months to try and get more from a failed Xbox release, then abandoned the game. It is what it is. 

8 hours ago, UnknownSystemError said:

The "It is an early access game, get over it!" argument got weak months ago. They took peoples money, strung them along for months to try and get more from a failed Xbox release, then abandoned the game. It is what it is. 

But it still applies, regardless of how many times you've heard it. We all know what early access means by now. 

the biggest problem is that the developers dont show enough care about us (The  community) we need to hear more about plans and why the roadmap they showed us havent gone anywhere

16 minutes ago, hartsia said:

the biggest problem is that the developers dont show enough care about us (The  community) we need to hear more about plans and why the roadmap they showed us havent gone anywhere

Well we all know the answer to why it hasn't gone anywhere lately. The dev team got taken off it and put to work on the latest DLC for Ark. Apart from the patch we got a few weeks back ( which looks like it mostly done a long time ago but on the shelve until someone had a little time to come back and release it), we probably won't get anything new until the devs finish doing the 2nd part of this Ark DLC.

• Like 1

When EA released we were told that it will lasts for 2 years.

Now devs do one minor update within 2 months. So one will be somewhere at the end of May. One - in July. One in September. Last one in November. Then it should be the GAME RELEASE.

So imagine how great game will change from current state to release version within 4 minor patches? Not much I guess.

So all who wanna great sea adventures ang epic battles - will probably get nothing.

All who wanna more ship types - will get nothing.

All who don't wanna play tames and breeds - will get nothing.

pWL7AvT.png

There as just way too many things to fix, to rebalance, to redo. And more content to draw... so. It wont fit in 4 minor patches. 

So I guess it turned out that 2 years of EA were unrealistic expectations.

Edited by George Catcher

i dont understand why it so hard to fix the hit box. is it not just a wire box they can drag and expand to fit the visuals?!

animals clipping through textures and having to crawl up inside some animals to feed while taming seems like a super simple fix.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:01 PM, Commander_Peace said:

My opinion of it is the game is the game on the developers terms and these guys behind these games aren't dumb as rocks especially on a Game Preview, keep up the work devs and tune out the complainers.

Which work? They stopped a long time ago.