Zodiak-Made_In_RUS

sunk ship in Freeport on EU PVP, hp planks 2726/12000.

Hello. We play on the EU PVP server. Put the Galleon in Freeport a10. We gathered resources for repairs (10-15 minutes) and teleported to fight with another company. After 2 hours, they found that the Galleon "ural" was sunk. Minimum hp planks 2726/12000. There is nothing in the logs. There is a video with the inspection of the sunken ship.
video

Edited by Zodiak-Made_In_RUS

видимо где то зачинить забыл, протечка была и потонул, фрипорт такой фрипорт.

как видно на видео, я осмотрел весь корабль. Минимальное значение хр планкам было 2726/12000. Этого мало, чтобы появилась течь.

16 hours ago, Chopa said:

видимо где то зачинить забыл, протечка была и потонул, фрипорт такой фрипорт.

apparently I forgot to fix it somewhere, there was a leak and drowned, a freeport is such a freeport.

9 hours ago, Zodiak-Made_In_RUS said:

как видно на видео, я осмотрел весь корабль. Минимальное значение хр планкам было 2726/12000. Этого мало, чтобы появилась течь.
as seen in the video, I examined the entire ship. The minimum value of xp planks was 2726/12000. It’s not enough for a leak to appear.

Please try keep it to english on this forum guys, so others can either contribute or benefit. Thank you.

do large planks start leaking at 2726 hp?

Going to be honest man, the whole boat is so beat to shit I'd kind of expect 1 of the 52? or so planks to be damaged enough that it leaks after a couple hours.

Keep in mind also that if nobody is there and it isn't rendered, sometimes it seems like the server calcs things kind of weird. Not improperly but maybe it just didnt update the plank hp.

I could be wrong though might be a bug. Play on the safe side and repair everything before you leave it there. Prob just a damaged plank.