Captain White Beared

Server removing Buildings

hi All

How long does it take for the server (official server) [pve] to errase/ remove a building piece after time as expired, as foundation can not be demolished even once time as ran out...

Does it have something on it, as in a resource box, storage box or bed?

Hello,

the decay time depends on our construction and what is on it.

Basic cooldown time :

- Building piece alone (like foundation or pillar) => 12h.

- 3 building pieces or more linked => 10 days.

- shipbox/storage/cooking pot alone on the ground => 40 days.

- Billboard alone on the ground => 20days (don't forget to delete them after your tame, it's a pain to have signs all over islands).

- Campfire alone on the ground => 5days.

Strange cooldown time :

- Building piece alone + bed => it is written 12h on the foundation. Demolish allowed after 12h but doesn't work, the real decay time is 10days (decay time of the bed).

- Building piece alone + or smithy or anything else like storage => never try, but if it's same think as foundation + bed => maybe decay time of the smithy or the storage is right.

Don't understand cooldown time :

- Ships => nothing is written. But it's sure decay time was reset only if you raise/lower anchor. Coming on the ship is not enough.
When I stopped playing I restarted the times of my house (1 time per week) and my ships (1 time every 2 week raise/lower anchor).

A this time, i lost my two schooners but not brig/gally. I deduced decay time is not the same on all ships.
Since I refresh ships every week, that's be ok.

- Full house with everything inside => not sure, maybe everything disappears if decay time finished and nobody around.

But : one time I found a house from another company, why decay time < 1h. i waited and nothing disappears, i was able to destroying foundation with facilities above. Next day everything had disappeared.

Edited by Nordist
  • Like 1