Sign in to follow this  
Reiver Demon

destroying player ship PvE

So someone parked their schooner at my dock and quit the game. Its been there for weeks.  I know about the timer if someone jumps on it, so i built a giant ass box around it to prevent this.  Waited 3 weeks and its still there. I know there is zero point in submitting a ticket as griefing is totally ignored according to Jat.  Since this isn't a bug and is as intended I am in need of a crafty person to DM me a method to sink this damn thing. Now im not looking for exploits to harass people, I'm just looking for someone to either explain how this can be removed from harassing me or come and knock it out no questions asked.

Ship despawn times seem kind've weird and finicky. I don't think there is a "timer" persay in the same way as structures, rather the server does a mass cleanup script of ships that are unused on a perhaps monthly basis.

I had 2 old ships I'd abandoned near my harbour that were collecting dust for a whole month and another ship i hadn't used in several days. Then one day I logged in and all 3 ships had vanished simultaneously, while the two other ships that saw regular use were fine.

If the player is still logging in every now and then that will also stop the cleanup

Edited by RyuujinZERO

get off official people!
Find a community to play on with active admins and this problem will never exist.

any admin can:
cheat givetargettome
cheat destroymytarget

boat gone.

There are several top rated servers out there on atlasserverlist 
find one configured to your liking and actually have some fun!
We like Lost Tropolis. Since Wife and Me and the rest of our little company moved off official, it has been soo liberating!!

• Haha 1