MaximilianMartin

Blackwood Map - Wheatgrass

Has anyone managed to find Wheatgrass on the Blackwood Map? I've found pretty much everything else, to include Turnips. Coordinates would be fantastic. 

Thanks in advance!

I played for a long time on blackwood with some other people, doing RP.
We never found Wheatgrass and got it only from the admins ^^

Sorry! As far as I know there is none.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kappinski said:

I played for a long time on blackwood with some other people, doing RP.
We never found Wheatgrass and got it only from the admins ^^

Sorry! As far as I know there is none.

That's what I was assuming. I'll just have to spawn it in. 

Thanks for confirming. 

I thought that wheat was one side of the river in the kings arena freeport town, then don't you plant the seeds and they become useable plants? coulda been maize though, it's been a while.

On 4/18/2020 at 4:20 PM, Whitehawk said:

I thought that wheat was one side of the river in the kings arena freeport town, then don't you plant the seeds and they become useable plants? coulda been maize though, it's been a while.

There's rice, maize, honey, beans, peppers and like one more thing in that town. I have not found wheatgrass there though. I'll have to double check. 

It's another unfinished product with a lot of bugs and missing things and no one is addressing any of it.

1 hour ago, Sydhart said:

It's another unfinished product with a lot of bugs and missing things and no one is addressing any of it.

While I understand and agree with you for the most part, let's not forget this is an early access game and it's made clear upon purchase that it "may" not be finished. Instead of being negative all the time, why don't we enjoy what we have been given so far and inspire the developers to give this more attention so we can continue to enjoy it. 

Cheers mate. 

I returned to the game recently and I can't even launch the Blackwood map. I've tried single player, hosted and live. There doesn't appear to be a "normal" way to access it.

On 4/20/2020 at 9:26 AM, MaximilianMartin said:

While I understand and agree with you for the most part, let's not forget this is an early access game and it's made clear upon purchase that it "may" not be finished. Instead of being negative all the time, why don't we enjoy what we have been given so far and inspire the developers to give this more attention so we can continue to enjoy it. 

Cheers mate. 

I'm going to say you haven't been playing this game long, probably a new console player? So you haven't been around to see the evolution of Atlas. It's been downright painful. Their focus on PvP and PvP "fixes" has led to stupid and short sighted decisions that have made the game worse overall than it was a year ago. 

Also, I've played dozens of early access games and the EA excuse is not sufficient enough for this lack of development and communication.

3 minutes ago, Sydhart said:

I'm going to say you haven't been playing this game long, probably a new console player? So you haven't been around to see the evolution of Atlas. It's been downright painful. Their focus on PvP and PvP "fixes" has led to stupid and short sighted decisions that have made the game worse overall than it was a year ago. 

Also, I've played dozens of early access games and the EA excuse is not sufficient enough for this lack of development and communication.

You're right, new console player. I've been through the forums and I've seen some of the content changes that have been less than fortunate. While I can see why the community is upset with the development of this game so far, I don't believe downright bashing the developers(Which I've seen plenty of times) is the way to get them to move in the right direction. I have don't a twitter, but most of the developers seem fairly active on there compared to here. So maybe we can move our thoughts to that platform to encourage to developers to refocus. 

I believe Atlas has far more potential than Ark in many ways and I'm hopeful that they will continue to pursue this. It's clear they still have a team working on this game, but not what it used to be. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MaximilianMartin said:

You're right, new console player. I've been through the forums and I've seen some of the content changes that have been less than fortunate. While I can see why the community is upset with the development of this game so far, I don't believe downright bashing the developers(Which I've seen plenty of times) is the way to get them to move in the right direction. I have don't a twitter, but most of the developers seem fairly active on there compared to here. So maybe we can move our thoughts to that platform to encourage to developers to refocus. 

I believe Atlas has far more potential than Ark in many ways and I'm hopeful that they will continue to pursue this. It's clear they still have a team working on this game, but not what it used to be. 

Apologies for the Thread-Hijacking continuation. I agree with this entirely. As long as the community presses for full release (no matter how long that takes), and actively publicises the game (if you love it, or love what it can become), then it will have a much higher chance of success. There is no game like this, if you can look through all of the teething issues. Dont forget, that to create a game of such complexity, you are going to increase the level and complexity of bugs too. The developers just need to hear loud and clear from the community that this game has an expanding playerbase and is a going concern... Shout about it!

• Like 1