Sign in to follow this  
hartsia

Just found a 38.8q legendary map. any tips to solo it?

hi! any good advice other than bears and razer tooth for a high q map like this? 

im solo

Enablechats 

cheat god

cheat gfi twohandedmace 1 1000 0

All kidding aside, it's impossible without an army of bears since regular weapons and explosives don't do very much damage to AoD anymore.

Why, you ask, can't we use normal weapons? It's pretty dumb actually. They nerfed explosives and ranged weapons (except crossbow) because people were using ship cannons on AoD in the Golden Age Ruins to max ships really fast. Instead of making an intelligent game design, like, making ship cannons just do a different type of damage, they screwed everyone and now you HAVE to use VERY HIGH LEVEL bears since they then buffed AoD a couple patches ago too.

I think the high turnover in developers and coders and lack of efficient patch notes and communication  has done irreparable damage to this game.

• Like 1

ye i think i will try it with 15 breeded bears and a razer tooth as buffbot. 

took me 2 weeks to get a good breeding line.  242% dama 1300hp 1650 stamina

I did a masterwork 2800 gold map with 2 bears both bears had about 160 dmg and 800 hp so not great bears but decent. also use alchole buff on bears it helps a lot.

oh thanks for the alkohol buff tip:) i play at 1.5x diff. 11 out of 12 bears died on a 27q map and my razer

If there are a lot of wild pigs on the island, I would just take the time to tame an army of them, and just let them run wild on the AODs.

i did it! and got a 350% carbine and 227% legendary shipyard and 277% cannons. used 14 bears and 1 razer tooth. all breeded hig lvls. every bear was under 30-40% hp

On 4/13/2020 at 8:38 AM, Sydhart said:

Enablechats 

cheat god

cheat gfi twohandedmace 1 1000 0

All kidding aside, it's impossible without an army of bears since regular weapons and explosives don't do very much damage to AoD anymore.

Why, you ask, can't we use normal weapons? It's pretty dumb actually. They nerfed explosives and ranged weapons (except crossbow) because people were using ship cannons on AoD in the Golden Age Ruins to max ships really fast. Instead of making an intelligent game design, like, making ship cannons just do a different type of damage, they screwed everyone and now you HAVE to use VERY HIGH LEVEL bears since they then buffed AoD a couple patches ago too.

I think the high turnover in developers and coders and lack of efficient patch notes and communication  has done irreparable damage to this game.

^^^  all of this