Ne01011

Issues that need to be fixed as of 4/1/2020

PVE and PVP iin Atlas shouldn't get the same patches.  What do you guys think?

PVE:  Issues and bugs that have to do with beds decaying to fast on islands 10 days? To fast! 20 is better i think.

PVE and PVP: Food to feed the animals and NPC's decay to fast.  Not enough space in the food thing to feed them longer then 3 days.  Maybe add more time to food added into ladders and thrifts? or more spaces to hold more for cycling? (or allow silo's to feed animals as the decay time on the silo is 0. that would be Great!)

PVE and PVP: After your body dies drop a bag with your items in it for at least 1 hour please. Right now,  as soon as your body dies and the body vanishes it takes your Items/gear with it, after a short time.  😞

PVE and PVP: Ladders V's Rope ladders on boats, Rope ladders crash you from time to time, it looks like it gets you stuck in the ground if parked to close to land or pop you off when you try to get onto them in a hurry.  Wood ladders seam to work better on boats these days you'll see more people with wood ladders on ships Tacky.. then rope ones due to this bug.

PVE and PVP:  Grills irrigating not always working right. Fire pops off and on and wont fill right. 1 time had wood in it and it didn't want to turn off, i had to remove the wood to get it to turn off till the water filled back up to 300/300.

PVE: Each time you are about to sail and lift anchor and rain storm or Fog rolls in Crazy. and seams like nice days are gone now.. what happen to lifting the anchor and having a good day to sail!

PVE: NPC's Floating behind the ship as sailing and i don't mean Floating as in water. 

PVE: NPC's XP Points not displaying correctly while adding XP points.

PVE and PVP: Ship Sails, Ceiling, Wall, Pillars, Doors, Scuba, Storage, Ladders, items on my ship NPC's are not fixing while Anchored?

PVE: Floating Sam's Crates cant pick them up on the sea.

PVE: Getting Stuck inside Animals when attacked.

PVE and PVP: Cant color ship side Cargo Crates.

PVE: After adding Ceiling's and log out or move far from them like docks even some tend to vanish and need to be replaced.

PVE and PVP: Wood Doors on windows are backward. lol

PVE: Can't Claim animals or NPC's on ships when claimable. Then log out near that ship/animal and the timer refreshes to a 7days ***min's

PVE: Sailing in some Lawless servers cause lag on the ship. water Floating way over 1/2 the sails and puts you under water ship and all.. Looks tacky.

PVE: and PVP: We need and have been asking for some more decorations, like items on walls and or our docks like Rope or Rope Ties to hold ships when docked, lamps for docks, and items to spice up the game a bit more. We have been using Wall Hooks that hold lamps on our dock to look like ship tie downs. 😉

PVE: Auction house to sell resources for gold in game. Banks would be a good start to use?

Below pic:  Where did my Sails go in the top right corner of that pic lol?

New issues: 

PVE: Sometimes when sailing sails not displaying while sailing.

PVE: Sometimes when sailing across server lines your ship Planks all Flash Red like no smoking signs saying your sinking when you're not

PVE: Grill Paints blackened out hard to see the colors vails

PVE: Smithy / Person Crafting Mouse over item should show Mats needed to craft, Its not displaying mats. 

834910_screenshots_20200409221201_1.jpg

Edited by Ne01011
Adding new issues 4/1/2020

Hello Atlas Dev's

I see alot has changed and i still see a ton of issues here that has not been addressed over the past few more patches their has been more issues i'd like to add to the above:

First off i'd like to just add my thoughts about the new system put in place.

The way the Markets, are set up i believe is a fail.
  I think it would work better to be more like WoW auction house in a safe ground island's to trade so we have to bring the items to the auction house with our ships to trade.  
   The warehouses bring in to many resources and the mills too. mills are to fast and to many resources. Should be no more then 3 mills per person per island.  And make it so we can trade only with our self's from island to island using the trade ship system to get the other hard to reach resources to your warehouse.
   Distance from warehouses to mills needs to be removed or lowered and warehouses we should be able to build on water side and land side, 1 or 2 per person per island.  Slow them down. 
  Remove a lot of the animal spawns to many running around and slow the respawn down. 

With that said i'd like to show you many new and some old bug's and ideas that could help your game:

I'm Official PVE most the time and found a few bugs and things that could use a good look over.

First off I wanted to thank you all for your hard work and dedication to fixing and making this game more enjoyable to players like my self.     
P.S    love this game!

Bugs I and others in our group have found over time:

1.   Grill inks within the grill to craft are shaded Gray/Black we can't see the image colors of the 
      ink we need to craft.
2.   When its time to sail and you lift anchor on a nice day Fog/Rain is always triggered.
3.   Tower banks are not spawning right on some servers. (some have loot others do not and some have bank shells and others do not.)
4.   Looking glass no longer shows you Shipwreck treasure numbers.
5.   Sunken Shipwrecks 2 out of 5 are Sunk in the sand so deep no one can get the treasure.
6.   (Server side Lag, Rubber banding BAD at this time.)
7.   (Servers crashing at this time 20% server are down.)
8.   Ship ladders not working right, pops you off of the back ship ladders mostly.
9.   Xbox players cant see pantings/sails
10. Stone builds crash and lag players some crash
11. Warehouses, When you empty the loot from a warehouse on PC using key (o) it only drops a small amount of 500
      resource not all of its stack 10000.
12. When Claiming an animal with a Cargo saddle the animal become untradeable and 
      unusable, can't remove the saddle and can't use the cargo nore can you trade the animal to another person.

I'm sure i missed a few others here but that's a good start. I thank you again for all you do.

Things that could use improvement:

3.   After adding ceilings, wall's, sails, roofs on the ships. Crew don't fix them, we need them to 
      fix those items too. PVP wouldn't like this fixed maybe? But PVE wants this bad please.
4.   Wild untamed Animals wondering always get in front of me while i'm working they seam to 
      want to get in the way a lot. If this is a thing please turn it off.
5.   When its time to sail and you lift anchor on a nice day Fog/Rain is always triggered. Can 
      this not happen.
6.   Cyclones/Twisters follow unanchored ships like its alive, would be better if they didn't and 
      moved more unaware of us and we had enough time to move from them like in real life, 
      you see it and we can plan ahead like add them to the map so we can all see them ahead 
      of time.
7.   Ships of the damned gold loot is so low. Can we have more Gold for killing them? Right 
      now they are more of an annoyance to players and are not profitable so no one wants to 
      hunt them unless they need npc's or sail patterns.
8.   Can you make the shovel work to flatten terrain for build purposes?
9.   Add more content like decorations for in and out side of builds, And Dock decorations like 
      small lights and rope, rope ties, Cut animal heads off to mount them on walls?
10. Lanterns don't last very long, can you prolong the light? If we can add Oils in a slot in 
      the lanterns and it keeps them on to the oil is gone would be great!
11. More outfits, weapon decorations to add to the existing ones more then we currently have 
      at our freeports now.
12. A large cage or small, medium, large cage to lock up animals/NPC's for sales.  Like i add 
      the claimed animal to it and add a price to the cage and a note so others know the stats of 
      that animal. Then when someone wants it they can buy it and the cage opens animal 
      claimed to new owner and it holds the gold till i come to collect it, and refill it with an animal 
      of my choice kinda like the shops now only animals.

This about sums it up.  
     Thank you for reading and please fell free to add to this or give your thoughts.

I wanted to thank you for all you guys do and we love the hats!

I wish you didnt downgrade the Glider as that is making alot of members upset, I loved it the way it was.

The fix to the Ships to make the backing up faster! LOVE IT! a lot of us love that one as that was an abboyance to many!

Keep up the Great work guys!

Edited by Ne01011
spelling

The only thing these guys have got semi right is the ship backup speed but still needs increased. Sometimes it’s the only way to get out of shallow water and if u can’t move fast enough to reverse yep you’re waiting till a storm comes just to get out. The nerfing of the glider was yet again one of the silliest things they have done and was done to prevent pvp players getting angry because others used it to bomb them or shoot people. Instead they could have removed the ability to drop things while in flight or hold guns etc but nope they took the easy route and nerfed the crap out of it making it completely useless. The Blackwood map has been flawed right from the start I’m pretty sure it was made by one of the devs that wanted to see the game fail it’s so badly done and needs a complete redesign just to name a few things that needs fixed is resources some are completely missing not even on map not to mention are completely mixed up fiber is not a bush it should look like grass or plant ground thatch on this map looks like a flower rather than the flowers being berries. The dragon is impossible as a single player boss and if you can’t kill it you lock off half the game. 5k gold to build a schooner are you joking? For single player and brigs gold prices are ridiculous.. very few ships of the damnd on map and even fewer fish and sharks ohh but sooo many mermaids and jellyfish all around 1 island which is where the powerstones are so let’s just say u manage to kill the dragon solo then you have to make it threw a nightmarish journey threw an island infested with mermaids and jellyfish ohh and tigers army of the damnd scorpions bats snakes lions and the flying Dinos just to get ur stone and this while it’s fun on multiplayer is not fun whatsoever on solo or with a few friends it’s more of a complete waste of time trying