Sign in to follow this  
Reiver Demon

Does Support actually exist for this game?

Has anyone actually had a ticket answered?  How long do they typically hold people hostage in crashed servers?

asking for a friend

Not many people have had tickets answered but they have in the past. If it is regarding griefing though then forget it, they won't help you at all.

Jat said many months ago on stream they would not be listening to peoples tickets if it's griefing, they are more focused on bug reports so he says (makes me laugh)

I've never bothered with tickets, waste of time. There was a group on M5 one time who had put huge walls around the sunstones, so someone else decided to put a huge wall around his which made me laugh when I saw it but the devs take no notice, tickets were submitted but months went on and it was still there, proves my point.

I think we've all been led down the garden path, most of the devs were always working on Ark and Atlas is a side hobby for them. They fooled alot of people i'll give them that.

17 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

I think we've all been led down the garden path, most of the devs were always working on Ark and Atlas is a side hobby for them. They fooled alot of people i'll give them that.

Which is such a massive shame because ATLAS is so much better than ARK. If they were to dedicate the same resources and time for ATLAS as they do with ARK then it could be one of the best games of all time. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Not many people have had tickets answered but they have in the past. If it is regarding griefing though then forget it, they won't help you at all.

I guess I was fortunate then because that was my exact problem.  A group got mad I built near them and decided to completely surround my base with walls and place a lighthouse inside my base (how does that even happen?) I literally could do nothing, even get water. Support addressed it with them and they finally left me alone.