Cap’n Ro

Early Access Feedback

Can I remind everyone that this game is still in early access and feedback, no matter the scale/priority should be welcomed, not tossed to the ground by the gatekeeping community members.

I’ve seen many a post where people have used this platform to give the feedback the developers want (because it’s early access) only to be told that it’s not important.

You complain about how stale and buggy this game is yet you don’t want it fixed, you just want a forum of a game you can complain about regardless.

bullshit

first they pull all the devs off this game

then the main dev rage quits because of managements incompetence

then they come back and push a garbage update that FIXES NOTHING.

If they were interested in creating a quality game they would be addressing the bugs not abandoning ship or reassigning devs to other games.

Gave the game a second chance, not worth the heartache of constantly fighting a losing battle to make any progress in a game that keeps resetting you to the stone age every couple of days.

Early Access feedback: To incompetent and can't develop a game. What is the point in telling them known bugs? They don't listen to what we say, they don't communicate full stop.

I'd have more respect for them if they just told us what is happening and not prioritising other games which they shouldn't as Atlas is not supposed to be part of Ark but it is if they and taking devs off it to go to Ark.

I've had my fun with it, won't be going back to it for awhile, maybe come back in 1 year see what has changed, if nothing then it won't be getting played again. I have New World to look forward to anyway, already pre ordered.