Sign in to follow this  
Ne01011

PVE V's PVP Should be differnt Patches

PVE and PVP iin Atlas shouldn't get the same patches.  What do you guys think?

PVE:  Issues and bugs that have to do with beds decaying to fast on islands 10 days? To fast! 20 is better i think.

PVE and PVP: Food to feed the animals and NPC's decay to fast.  Not enough space in the food thing to feed them longer then 3 days.  Maybe add more time to food added into ladders and thrifts? or more spaces to hold more for cycling? (or allow silo's to feed animals as the decay time on the silo is 0. that would be Great!)

PVE and PVP: After your body dies drop a bag with your items in it for at least 1 hour please. Right now,  as soon as your body dies and the body vanishes it takes your Items/gear with it, after a short time.  😞

PVE and PVP: Ladders V's Rope ladders on boats, Rope ladders crash you from time to time, it looks like it gets you stuck in the ground if parked to close to land or pop you off when you try to get onto them in a hurry.  Wood ladders seam to work better on boats these days you'll see more people with wood ladders on ships Tacky.. then rope ones due to this bug.

PVE and PVP:  Grills irrigating not always working right. Fire pops off and on and wont fill right. 1 time had wood in it and it didn't want to turn off, i had to remove the wood to get it to turn off till the water filled back up to 300/300.

PVE: Each time you are about to sail and lift anchor and rain storm or Fog rolls in Crazy. and seams like nice days are gone now.. what happen to lifting the anchor and having a good day to sail!

PVE: NPC's Floating behind the ship as sailing and i don't mean Floating as in water. 

PVE: NPC's XP Points not displaying correctly while adding XP points.

PVE and PVP: Ship Sails, Ceiling, Wall, Pillars, Doors, Scuba, Storage, Ladders, items on my ship NPC's are not fixing while Anchored?

PVE: Floating Sam's Crates cant pick them up on the sea.

PVE: Getting Stuck inside Animals when attacked.

PVE and PVP: Cant color ship side Cargo Crates.

PVE: After adding Ceiling's and log out or move far from them like docks even some tend to vanish and need to be replaced.

PVE and PVP: Wood Doors on windows are backward. lol

PVE: Can't Claim animals or NPC's on ships when claimable. Then log out near that ship/animal and the timer refreshes to a 7days ***min's

PVE: Sailing in some Lawless servers cause lag on the ship. water Floating way over 1/2 the sails and puts you under water ship and all.. Looks tacky.

PVE: and PVP: We need and have been asking for some more decorations, like items on walls and or our docks like Rope or Rope Ties to hold ships when docked, lamps for docks, and items to spice up the game a bit more. We have been using Wall Hooks that hold lamps on our dock to look like ship tie downs. 😉

PVE: Auction house to sell resources for gold in game. Banks would be a good start to use?

Sail issue couldnt get the pic to load in here due to KB's to small

Edited by Ne01011

New issues as of 4/09/2020

+My Grill Paints i cant see them, they are all Blackened out?

+Smithy wont show me what mats are needed to craft the items, i even went to another smithy same thing i can see the Ice maker but it will not show what mats are needed to craft it when i mouse over it.

Last night i passed into a server and soon as i passed over all my Planks Went RED! looked like a no smoking sign but just the red and i was not sinking.. i turned my ship around and went back into the server i was just in and as soon as i loaded in it all went away everything was fine. Wait no not Everything! I couldnt see my Sails in the top right corner or my screen only thing i could see was the Direction of the wind.. You know how hard it was to sail a ship not being able to know if you have good wind! So i Logged out then back in and it didnt fix the issue so i logged out of Steam and Behold i could see my Sails again!

834910_screenshots_20200409221106_1.jpg

wont let me upload the other 2 pics only gives me 501KB

Bugs are bugs, period. Some just happen to affect the PvE game mechanics more then PvE, or vice-versa. Same goes for some of the devs design decisions.

I have trouble with ladders on ships all the time. Even with wood ladders, it seems that if I hang one off the side of a ship and make it too long (e.g. extending below the level of the ship's keel), I have a devil of a time trying to grab onto it when the ship is anchored near shore. If I try to grab the lowest section, it instantly pops me off. I find i have to jump up and grab the next-higher section mid-air.

The radial menu for tames has the option "Move onto ship" when near an owned ship, yet half the time the command is ghosted out and can't be used. There's room on the ship, as I can whistle the tames to follow and they manage to board after I do, so I don't know why the radial menu command is so inconsistent. (Then again, I tend to carry tames packed in like sardines on my ships, so maybe the game expects to maintain social distancing or something, LOL.)