Ne01011

Loss of Gear

Why WHY when i go away for a few min's i come back and i dont have my gear my guy had. I worked very hard to get the gear and now its just gone! What the hell!

Why after my guy dies, dont i have a bag waiting for me with a timer of 15 mins or a time thats reasonable if i went afk to long.  My guy dies and after a few min's his body vanishes and takes my gear and items with him?  WTF Why not have it so a Bag Drops after his body vanishes so i can have time to get my Hard Earned items back! this is so annoying that i loss everything due to inactivity! Everyone has a life out side this game too..  Work with me here please this makes me so mad!

Only time that happens to me is if I die from heat/cold/hunger/vitamins. If you know you’re low when going afk you’re better off killing your self, grabbing your stuff then go afk with full health. 

Have you left the freeport?

Freeports you don't drop bags and stuff to avoid issues with clutter. You're not supposed to stay on the freeport longer than it takes to grab some starter gear, a raft and some supplies.