Just recently got the game and a few severs to go with it. I have a few questions that I can't seem to find answers for regarding the grid editor. 

1. Do I need to do a wipe when changing islands out, in case we discover we want a different island for any reason? 

2. One island we put on the map when we zoom in on ourselves when on the island, we just see ocean, when we zoom out we see the island, if this normal? 

3. We feel as though treasure map are saying something is in A1 when it's not any way to fix that?

1.  You can safely add islands, but not move them, and I've seen weird effects when deleting islands.

2. Sounds like you've moved an island.  It's best to use the locks in the grid editor to prevent accidental moves.

3. Don't know.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:51 PM, DeepSeaDuo said:

1.  You can safely add islands, but not move them, and I've seen weird effects when deleting islands.

2. Sounds like you've moved an island.  It's best to use the locks in the grid editor to prevent accidental moves.

3. Don't know.

How do you fix the map after the zoom in stops working. 

6 hours ago, Shadowspere said:

How do you fix the map after the zoom in stops working. 

I don't know if you can fix individual islands.  Maybe someone with experience of redis can comment.
Worst case is that you'll have to wipe your saves and start over again.