Sign in to follow this  
Mctoozle

"Increased flame arrow damage"

I laughed my ass off when I saw this patch note. These guys really don't know how to make this game work.

Haven't played in months and was curious of the patch. They never even bothered to fix up Blackwood...

Harpoons and torpedos... wow did they ruin this game.

1 minute ago, Mctoozle said:

I laughed my ass off when I saw this patch note. These guys really don't know how to make this game work.

Haven't played in months and was curious of the patch. They never even bothered to fix up Blackwood...

Harpoons and torpedos... wow did they ruin this game.

IDK why they thought torpedoes were a good idea.  The only thing I can think of is they had the code left over from them trying to make Torpedoes for Ark.  I don't remember if they were added and removed, or if it was one of those things they dropped from the list of things coming, like bridges.

you don't really see them (torpedos) used much but the new change letting npcs fire them kind of stinks

flame arrows did need a buff though they were nerfed hard to the point of not being useful for anything but lighting oil  so that's good

Edited by SeroJ
thought about it

Torps arent used that much. Good for sinking a fleet at harbor, but really expensive to miss someone during a fight, and heavy too.... and a lot of work to unlock.

As for arrows? This is a good change. Makes lawless life and early game raiding more viable.

2 hours ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

Torps arent used that much. Good for sinking a fleet at harbor, but really expensive to miss someone during a fight, and heavy too.... and a lot of work to unlock.

As for arrows? This is a good change. Makes lawless life and early game raiding more viable.

So you're saying Torps are the perfect weapon for how the Devs seem to want people to play the game?  (ie, Raiding off line).