Bitroaster

Coming back aft one year.. played 10 Minutes: 2 Bugers

There is absolutely no way you have 300 hours, in fact i'd double down on perhaps saying you may have not even seen much of atlas outside of a wiki or some videos.

Here are some glaring fucking inaccuracies in your half-baked analysis:

1. It's mythical gear. It requires a skill to use. It's no different than any other rpg, in the history of fucking games, p&p, rpgs, etc. It has absolutely nothing to do with whether you can craft it or not. Nobody has said it takes you being a tailor to wear it. It requires Advanced Armor studies.

2. Grills create warmth. Why don't you go out in the real world, go out in sub-zero weather, turn a grill, and while in your underwear huddle by it, and just, stand there. Do it for a couple hours... better yet, all night.

3. You're a blatant fucking liar. Mages are not wearing platemail, or any of the other shit you are talking about. You know absolutely nothing about D&D,  and are completely full of shit.

4. There is a bug forum, it is readily accessible on the main page, and has been linked to you by a moderator.

@SeroJSorry if i upset you. I played roughly 200 hrs before the wipe on pvp. After the wipe had maybe 50 on pvp both official and private, and another 100 on pve. Take it or leave it.

Don't get me wrong, i like the game. I'm just not ok with how bugs or misconcepts are dealt with by the devs. I might also have a completely different approach and understanding of respect and communication than most contributors in this forum. I feel insulted by your use of language. I might be wrong in your opinion. However it's how i feel about the issue. My char was literally dying by cold with unusable fur coat in hand, standing in an enclosed cabin on a ship with a grill blazing and the temperature still at -8°C, while the crew mounting guns n sails sat happily around in their underwear watching the icebergs float by. Made me feel dumb. 

I played rpgs for roughly 30 years now. Starting with DSA, ad&d, shadowrun, stormbringer,elric on paper. Ultima1-9,UO, baldurs gate, neverwinter and a countless number of others. I know that no sane mage would EQUIP plate. But he would WEAR it to survive cold if GM  allowed and agreed. And just because its a gear granting special abilities its still a coatlike garment. Like it or not. You may of course question my credibility, you may not, however, insult me. I did not lie. I just told you something that you don't agree with. That is all.