Sign in to follow this  
Nutcutt3r

Thinking Out Loud

Man you really borked this game. Used to play all the time, and enjoyed it. Then you listen to the criers and whiners and made it stupid. Just checking back in, yep- borked.

• Like 1

Game is dead, just look at the Steam charts below to get an idea. Wait for New World to arrive and I'll bet money that number will go down even further.

January 11.8k

March 4.2k

If they changed the whole game around like they said they were going to do they might revive it abit but there would have to be a wipe for that. I don't think anyone believes a word they say anymore though, they have lost confidence in them. The frustrating thing for me is it could be a great game but they don't seem to care enough to make it into a great game.

It's almost like a side hobby for them away from Ark than any real standalone game. I will keep an eye on the numbers when New World comes out though, will be interesting to see how much it drops. I know alot of people on officials have just left everything, a friend still plays and 2 people have offered him 100 animals and everything else, shows how much people care now.

Steam Charts

1 hour ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Man you really borked this game. Used to play all the time, and enjoyed it. Then you listen to the criers and whiners and made it stupid. Just checking back in, yep- borked.

Yea they released so called patch yet the zone i had a base on the whole thing was hosed did they fix that no...let your game sink to the bottom,

21 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Game is dead, just look at the Steam charts below to get an idea. Wait for New World to arrive and I'll bet money that number will go down even further. 

January 11.8k

March 4.2k

Not even the lowest it has been historically. New World is maybe going to take fifty or so people from Atlas. It's a completely different game with a completely different feel, its full of BORING WoW esk "go collect fifty bear asses" quests.

New World aint shit. Last Oasis ain't shit.

Edited by PeglegTheAngry

Yeah so to the guy posting stupid numbers, We are at about the same #'s now as in last september. the population fluctuates, you see a couple thousand more average, a couple thousand less.

just chill out.. definitely plenty of people and speaking from experience the pops are up int he last week or so. zones been really busy at least in primetime.

i do agree though i'd like them to stop dumbing things down, like the "ship direction" thing on the map... it's lame