Sign in to follow this  
Daigari

It is ridiculous to demand normal development of the game, paid for by the "buy and play" system"

And this is very unfortunate 😞

Filling the PvE world does not imply any difficulties in the high-end contents

The Kraken and the Snowman... At the same time, their destruction does not imply any valuable loot.

Everything else does not require any complex crafting, or taming.. You can run in "gray" clothes, and use "gray" weapons is absolutely normal

The game becomes boring and uninteresting 😞

I agree. The game, needs some kind of way to contribute money, to the game itself, because the designers and programmers do not live from the air (as I know), and without that incoming money, there is no way to dedicate staff to make the improvements and energize the game. What could perhaps be done, through dlc's but I think it would be better, through cosmetic shopping.

And it might be useful, on the PVE server to activate a PVP mode that required extraordinary activation for a while, that enabled naval battles, for players who want, but without forcing those who don't want, maybe even so , the PVE and PVP populations could be joined without any of them resenting too much by giving the game new life.

Also, I'd like to see a new type of boat like a frigate, which was a bridge between the brig and the galleon. And of course, other sizes of larger sails, to avoid having to put 6 masts on depends on which boats.

• Like 2

1. Make the game be actually any good
  2. People continue buying the game because it is good. There is plenty of examples for this.
  3. ???
  4. Profit

Atlas is a dead and forsaken wasteland because it delivers a truly staggeringly shitty experience.

It once had potential, but that was thwarted by boneheaded design decisions.

Suggesting to bring out paid DLCs to make yet another cash grab, from the people who already paid for this crap, for a game that couldn't be any further away from what it was promised to be, is just plain unethical.

Or i could just be too angry to catch any far too subtle sarcasm here.

If they had made the game suck less for great a many of players, they wouldn't even be in this awkward position to begin with.

Now they shall fuckin lay in the bed they made themselves!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My friend, I did not call for introducing a subscription fee in this game, I just wrote that it is difficult to require constant development in a situation when developers are not particularly interested in it. Now they are apparently busy with other problems, while the ATLAS problems are not being solved.

For example, I am extremely annoyed that the sailors only repair the skin of ships, and do not repair superstructures, decks and sails. I can't explain this decision logically.

I am also annoyed by the crooked construction system. While in ARK construction works clearly, here they managed to make it so that the put construction can stick anywhere, while it is displayed in the right place. I'm not even talking about the periodic disappearance of previously established structures that have been and continue to appear periodically.

Such things do not make the game enjoyable, and this is against the background of primitive pve game mechanics.

In pvp, I tried to start several times, but all these headshots through third-party programs, and 8-hour protection of Islands... it's not worth my nerves 🙂

Friend, if you nothing change, nothing will be changed. I wrote that I personally am currently not satisfied with this game, and why, of course it is a personal matter for developers to listen to the players, or not. In my opinion, everything that I wrote above is quite correct, I did not embellish anything.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:54 PM, Timberjac said:

I agree. The game, needs some kind of way to contribute money, to the game itself, because the designers and programmers do not live from the air (as I know), and without that incoming money, there is no way to dedicate staff to make the improvements and energize the game. What could perhaps be done, through dlc's but I think it would be better, through cosmetic shopping.

And it might be useful, on the PVE server to activate a PVP mode that required extraordinary activation for a while, that enabled naval battles, for players who want, but without forcing those who don't want, maybe even so , the PVE and PVP populations could be joined without any of them resenting too much by giving the game new life.

Also, I'd like to see a new type of boat like a frigate, which was a bridge between the brig and the galleon. And of course, other sizes of larger sails, to avoid having to put 6 masts on depends on which boats.

you mean the money we already paid them??  the same money they spent developing ARK DLC instead? and the same money that is being redirected even further to fix that same ARK DLC? is there any limit to how diconnected to the reality of this game you are?

also people would have to be utterly stupid to buy a DLC of a game that is not only not finished but also not even being worked on

Edited by The D Legacy

Yeah OP, that's a terrible idea. You should verify that you have not in fact been lobotomized for that thought to have co.e into your head.

Pay more money.......for a game that is in EA and isnt finished yet? After they've made millions of the 2 platform EA  Launches already? We didnt even pay full price.

No, how bout we let them finish the game, and then they can make money by selling a finished product at full value. You know like what I have to do at work, finish my product before I can sell it and eat.

Who here offers to pay more money? It was written that, in my opinion, the developers noticeably slowed down on working with the game. That for a long time (almost from the moment of launch) can not fix some bugs (including the loss of animals from ships, and the spontaneous destruction of the base structures). And this, for a moment, is the private property of players, which should be protected in the first place (of course not during the beta testing period, but we all hope that this period will end, after ten years)