ATLAS

ATLAS Patch: v405.9

On 5/13/2020 at 5:30 AM, Billy1008 said:

Not familiar with this community so I’ll just ask here. Love the game so far by wtf is there no towns or anything on Blackwood. It says there is and I’ve seen it in videos but I looked on single player, my private server and other servers. There’s no Freeport’s or anything but the mermaid city(very annoying). Is it bugged? 

MIddle island has a freeport on the west side and as above poster mentioned, the NE island has a freeport on the NE corner of the island that is very cool oriental themed. Just be careful sailing there and getting out of ship because just to the west there is a big fricking hole in the graphics where you fall through the water. Huge bug and you can lose your ship. 

Rejoined this game. Was able to power level to 40 in a few hours with some help from old friends that thankfully still play. Not much has changed since I left, and it has been several months since a patch notes update. Anything planned in the near term future? Glad to be back, and hope to see more activity from the developers. 

P.S. so we are permanently on 2x now. Any breeding or gold events planned?