Sign in to follow this  
Jim Prackett

Ship destroyed but not in log?

I logged on today to see i have lost 3 planks in my ship, obviously that would make it sink. But there’s a few weird things..

Not even an hour before i logged on for the day, 3 planks were destroyed at exactly the same time stamp. One was actually 8 seconds later. Anyways, my brig was still there on my map. Even stranger, it doesn’t say my ship was destroyed in the log. Only the planks and my bed. 

I do play on pvp but my 3k gold and supplies were still there. Assuming this was a glitch, does anyone know how i can prevent..whatever this is fron happening again? Building a brig by hand is a pain.

Submarines when launched will show that notification.  When redocked, it will say, ship added.  If you don't have a sub, then, dunno.  Check the map if you have several ships scattered around.

On 3/31/2020 at 9:53 PM, Jim Prackett said:

I logged on today to see i have lost 3 planks in my ship, obviously that would make it sink. But there’s a few weird things..

Not even an hour before i logged on for the day, 3 planks were destroyed at exactly the same time stamp. One was actually 8 seconds later. Anyways, my brig was still there on my map. Even stranger, it doesn’t say my ship was destroyed in the log. Only the planks and my bed. 

I do play on pvp but my 3k gold and supplies were still there. Assuming this was a glitch, does anyone know how i can prevent..whatever this is fron happening again? Building a brig by hand is a pain.

I've had ships sunk and it didn't show up on the log for a day or two.

I think the logging is jacked up.

Couple days ago we had 5 ships sunk.  All missing at least 1 plank and a couple 3-4.  The planks were listed as being destroyed in logs, but no log of them sinking and who did it. 

confirmed: just had a sloop vanish, sunk, shown on map..nothing in log. no destroyed, no plank loss, just a bed removal thing in log.

On 4/1/2020 at 12:53 AM, Jim Prackett said:

so did the ship sink? or not. you said you bed over and the supplies were there? or are you saying you salvaged the supplies from the sunken boat