SusanT

Juvie's dying for no reason

I had four tigers, born within minutes of each other two were a set of twins, I brought them to juvie, had meat in their inventory ( jerky ) and had meat (jerky) in the trough and one of the twins died as well as one of the other tigers, is this an issue that has been reported yet and I just missed it? I have never had an animal starve and to make sure I always fill their bellies full of whatever it is they eat in case the trough has a bug and it was no different this time what got me is, the trough was still full and the twin still had 100's of jerky in it's stomach. There is no place to turn this in at as the three options they give don't match the problem it is not an ingame problem as it is already a done thing but this is really a ticky situation since I put hours into raising these tigers and it makes absolutely NO SENSE.

Edited by SusanT
removing a T

On 4/8/2020 at 5:37 PM, SeroJ said:

heat or cold

Starved. They were a set of twins side by side and I thought maybe because I had them on neutral ( due to baddies spawning in the base ) that they had gotten out of range of food but I had troughs set up all over the base, they were within range.

oh jeeze it said starved? sorry yeah that's a weird bug

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 3:09 PM, SusanT said:

I had four tigers, born within minutes of each other two were a set of twins, I brought them to juvie, had meat in their inventory ( jerky ) and had meat (jerky) in the trough and one of the twins died as well as one of the other tigers, is this an issue that has been reported yet and I just missed it? I have never had an animal starve and to make sure I always fill their bellies full of whatever it is they eat in case the trough has a bug and it was no different this time what got me is, the trough was still full and the twin still had 100's of jerky in it's stomach. There is no place to turn this in at as the three options they give don't match the problem it is not an ingame problem as it is already a done thing but this is really a ticky situation since I put hours into raising these tigers and it makes absolutely NO SENSE.

thats a problem people have had since like 14 months ago... and has been reported hundreds of times....

• Like 1

Yeah they don't really bug fix or read the reports. If anything they do the opposite.. i wrote about the forum mgb limit on attachments and they lowered it lol. Devs are trolls i think not real peeps.