Sign in to follow this  
Louiziana

Where are the devs?

I love this game. It is so rewarding when you put a lot of grind into it. The issue is, it's still broken. The devs go months without posting any updates and ignore their player base. As a result, the game is dying, clans are quitting in droves and there is no longer a decent player base. This results in even lower Morale, which causes more ppl to quit. ITS A REVOLVING DOOR!!!  My entire clan quit because of the lack of updates, fixes, communication.

Dear ATLAS DEVS, It is not too late to make the game an amazing game. Begin communicating with us! Maybe try to actually read a damn review or two and comment?! Or is it just much more fun to sit on a beach drinking Mojitos using the cash you stole from steam players with empty promises?

• Like 2

Agreed. 

I have quite enjoyed my time on Atlas, so much so I rented Grids for my friends and I to play on while we figure out the ins and the outs. However, the silence is becoming a bit unnerving. 

If the game dev's have truly called it quits  - It would be nice to know so we can find another game to move on to. 

If they haven't - please say something! I know it was posted, once upon a time, that the dev's would be quite during this phase of the development process. But there is difference between quiet and silent. Even a "Hello! We are still here and working hard" is better than nothing at all. 

I hope someone says or does something soon, because this is a bit much. 🤞

Agee’s several companies left this weekend mine being one of them. It’s a damn shame because the game just grabbed me and loved it until I realized I spent most of my time running around the base feeding tames. Then it got to where I was just logging in to feed tames. Breeding razors was really my favorite attempt u too I relapsed I couldn’t actually have a job and go to bed without them starving. Game is not casual player friendly at all and a big push away from it. Bears are reasonable in that you can get 4 stacks in and while you may miss some imprinting you can still have a job. Razors you can not and one of the biggest reasons I got tired of the game. Gave away all my stuff yesterday and while I intend to keep watching the development of this game hopefully another company doesn’t actually do it before they actually get their stuff together  hopefully before nobody cares anymore. 

Edited by Reeking cannonbait
  • Sad 1

On 3/29/2020 at 8:39 PM, Reeking cannonbait said:

Agee’s several companies left this weekend mine being one of them. It’s a damn shame because the game just grabbed me and loved it until I realized I spent most of my time running around the base feeding tames. Then it got to where I was just logging in to feed tames. Breeding razors was really my favorite attempt u too I relapsed I couldn’t actually have a job and go to bed without them starving. Game is not casual player friendly at all and a big push away from it. Bears are reasonable in that you can get 4 stacks in and while you may miss some imprinting you can still have a job. Razors you can not and one of the biggest reasons I got tired of the game. Gave away all my stuff yesterday and while I intend to keep watching the development of this game hopefully another company doesn’t actually do it before they actually get their stuff together  hopefully before nobody cares anymore. 

dang! You tryina donate some gold and stuff to a fellow solo??

Ya'll do realize that this game is still in early access? It got bugs, it got issues. 

For crying out loud, the devs are most likely hard at work fixing some of these issues, but at the same time is just as challenged by COVID-19 as everybody else. 

• Like 2

(sigh) Still coming back to forums to check - is there any changes or improvement ingame so I could try to came back for the third time : ) Not yet, but maybe one day it'll happen : )

cGwLRdd.jpg

Our company ended a lengthy relationship with Atlas yesterday. This game could have been the game I could play until my xbox blew up. Instead, it's a game where Wildcard/Grapeshot didn't have the common courtesy to grace us with any status updates. As if Covid kept them from logging into their owned forums to let us know they are doing ANYTHING. It reeks of abandonment when all they had to really do was drop us a damn line letting us know they're alive and hope we hamg in there... that's all many of us simply wanted.

I believe in developers.) I think they will make a game a masterpiece. After all, the potential of the game is huge. The developers are ahead.) You will have a second chance when the game leaves early access. If by this moment you really create an optimized masterpiece - a huge part of the audience will return, taking with them new players.

• Like 1