Sign in to follow this  
gumbyc

Having a wounderful time wish you were here

Hey Grapeshot,

Believe it or not, many of us are still playing ATLAS. It seems like it's been ages since we have heard anything from you. Are you OK ? Do you still have a job ? We miss you and hope your doing OK.

On a more serious note have you played Atlas recently ? If you have you may have noticed when you sail, very often your schooners sail under water in light seas. I expect the bow to get spray now and then, but having the entire boat disappear underwater just isn't right. Your last patch was February 6th and surely there are tweaks that are needed and suggestions from players to make game better. Although we have enjoyed the endless 2X harvesting, we also look forward to new content and improvements.

On a side note, wouldn't it be great if we could break the hull of sunken treasure ships on those occasions when the hull is buried and there is no access to the treasure chest ? Or maybe ways to challenge claim flags like the good old days, or maybe just have the islands in the Lawless opened up to claiming. So many possibilities.

Things like that would be nice, although I'm sure players could suggest a plethora of ides if you were only here to hear them. I do hope your OK and will return soon. We all do miss your Captain's Log and other communications. I hope your new road forward, wasn't a dead end.

Your beloved player

gumbyc

• Thanks 1

You haven't heard from them because they are all working for Wildcard on Ark: Genesis.  They can't shut up about it on twitter.  Why do I see their constant tweeting about Ark you might ask?  Because they are SUPPOSED to be the community team for Atlas and I've been following them on Twitter for news about Atlas.  Hint:  There hasn't been any.  For months.

Thanks for the information. It really is a disservice to all of us that enjoy playing Atlas.

imo genesis was kind of.. meh. they've kind of thrown balance and fun out the window for at least 2 dlc now, not good for pvp.

the new patch for atlas is good though, got fire bolts for the ballista.

Edited by SeroJ

Let me check the 'roadmap' but I think it says no new content, because fire bolts are new content.

Where are we to wish you were here?