Sign in to follow this  
chiiorange

SotD on Server Edges

Lots of SotD squads are most of the time close on the server edge and FK with the players who come from another server?.. where u cant do anything about it when ur screen freeze till ur finally able to do somethin u lose too much to survive it many times ? we are not the only ones that lost some ships bcs of this nonesence. Why does thos SotD dont travel to the middle or away from Server edge as they do it with the Islands. Players Travel way TOO OFTEN into Squads when we try to change a Server... behind u nothing next server HELLO 2 Galleons say bb to ur ship -.-" PLS change somethin about it... for example: SotD have nothin aggro so they travel to the middle of the ocean.

Nachricht an @Kartagis

• Like 1

I have to agree here... having your ship shot  a dozen times before you even  can react is not fun nor cool... days of play can be lost in an instance.. please for the love of god make a server setting that defines the distance from the zone border the ships of the damned must be (so server  (custom / private))admins can at least give us a chance to zone in all the damn way and react..    or perhaps a server setting that gives us say a 10 second invisibility to ships of the damned upon zoning in.. I just lost my  higher level brig this way sigh..

• Like 1