Hi there
I've recently started playing with friends and we've decided to buy a small server for us to play.
I'm used to such things like ini files from my days as a cluster owner on Ark. But Nitrado is working pretty differently to that now.

I've tried my best at changing the json file codes for player/tame stats but everytime I think I've got it right (even after using the jsoneditoronline site) it somehow still fails me. I load up and the code hasn't work. I export the code and its not there. 
Im working from a Mac and have no other computer so I can't use the grideditor everyones mentioning so what other option do I have?

This is all I'm trying to add, I've not even gotten to the stage of testing whats best for the server because the stats aren't saving:
"PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[0]":"5","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[1]":"5","PerLevelStatsMultiplier"PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[0]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[1]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[7]": "555", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[10]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[11]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[1]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[3]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[4]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[7]": "55", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[8]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[0]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[1]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[3]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[4]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[7]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[8]": "5"}}

I every so often get these same words too if I change anything about it:
 An error occurred while importing the settings. Maybe the file is corrupt.

3 hours ago, xX3lli3MayXx said:

Hey.

You have to change your player stats in your grid editor. 

But the grid editor is windows only compatible right? I only own a macbook to access any software.

I did this the other day on the Cluster option and it works fine if the code is correct. You should get a confirmation when it uploads if everything is in order. 

Based on the error code you submitted. You are inputting this into the General Settings option. This needs to be saved under Server Configuration page under the Server Configuration stuff. This is not an option on the Blackwood Map. I have already confirmed that with Nitrado staff. There is no other way to adjust per level stats yet for whatever reason. 

We dealt with the no per level stats on the Blackwood Map, we're about 40 levels in and honestly, it's pretty well balanced. We don't mind it and it keeps it challenging. The game ends up giving a lot of passive buffs that make up for it. 

Hope this helps.