Sign in to follow this  
Peachy67Dsf

Too close to enemy gate or foundation

Right gents bit of help needed we have landed on an unmarked island only to have our boat sinked by the damned and unable to build a shipyard due to multiple foundations along the entire shoreline of the beach we have cannond a good stretch of them away but still no use in placing a shipyard any idea how to get around this 😩 other than waiting 6 days on the floors demolishing. Honestly spoiling the game for me big time 

PvE?  Spawn somewhere else.  PvP?  Tame a bear and put a cannon on a cart.  Blow it up......or spawn somewhere else and build one. 

• Like 1

Right, what Doc said. You pretty much lost everything, so no big deal to just suicide and spawn in at a freeport and make a new sloop and if you want, sail to where you were stranded and pickup the few items you left there. I have never actually had what you are describing happen to me, I just won't play on servers where an admin allows what you are seeing happen.

• Like 1

It's not just one foundation though the whole island is surrounded by 4 foundations attached to each other every 20 meters or so around the edge of the island yet the island is not claimed 😭 we built a boat elsewhere and sailed it in but my God it's hellish. It's pvp 

i'm sorry.. your boat sunk.. on the shoreline? from sotd? or you swam... usually you can put yards pretty far out into the water too

• Like 1

The best advice was to suicide, and spawn at a freeport.  It's not very complicated.  Just pay attention to where it says you are spawning.  Communicate with your friends to make sure you all spawn at the same freeport.  It can be a little bit of a process.  You can select the grid, and then select the island.  AFAIK, you can also spawn at and island in the lawless regions, unless they changed that.  If you want to build a good boat, and you and your friends spawn there, that is your best bet.  Why waste time making, and sailing a garbage sloop out of the freeport?  Just go for the lawless island, and build a better ship there.  Then find a large company that will let you build on their island.  Some will, some won't.

I see guys at this lawless island i frequent usually find a spot for a tiny shipyard... honestly way easier to raft it up then backtrack from a freeport just to head back out again