Sign in to follow this  
Chopa

3,500h in play suggestion from player

My friend from Russian, nick name 'Estonec'.

fQT1PIP.png[/img]

Good afternoon, I have 3,500 hours of Atlas play. I am a fan of the game but unfortunately for me the project like many will agree with me became meaningless by the 2 m reason. The first this long search for PVP content, sailing 10 squares in search of content has become meaningless, it is necessary to add a function as well as characters teleport between freeports(Ships should be able to teleport only in freeport between other freeports), in which case there will be no imbalance in the location of the island on which you live from key regions with PVE content, and will also improve the dynamics of the attack on the islands in all regions. The second mechanics is the pointless nature of marine pvp; No one stores a large amount of gold and prints on ships in the event of the death of an enemy ship, in 99% of cases it does not bring any material benefit (damage and spent resources and time are unjustified). It is necessary to add 2 possibilities, remove structures from a drowned ship and during combat if the structure has less than 10% it should fall away from the ship with the possibility of selecting it. I want to wish the developers creative inspiration and realization of these mechanics.

^^^this i agree with 100%. lets be real nobody has time to sail for  2-4 hours across map. we get the fact that you want people to be out on the water. but this is painful and just not really enjoyable to have to sit and stare at your monitor and do absolutely nothing but watch how much the wind sucks. everyone still has to go to golden age anyways to farm bps and such that is where 90% of all ship pvp comes into play. i also agree with the salvaging of a ship. if you sink an enemy mythic ship there should be some reward to it other then bragging rights, let us pull the planks after sunk, or at least bare min. get back a % of all rare resource that was put into it i guess...either way id really like to see the fast travel method and feel like that would increase the popularity of the game with just that mechanic alone. 

• Like 1

I think there should be no teleportation of ships. This could destroy the spirit of the game.

• Thanks 1

I like it personally, but it would lead to a mega or 2 being able to wipe anyone out on the map that they want at any time and effectively take over completely..  Offenses are stronger than defenses.  I was in a mega and we were in a long 'cold war' on season 3 because are main enemy was on the other side of the map and neither of us wanted to sail that far to raid.

Edited by Sykotech

Some of us players have been asking for a form of fast travel for so long it could have been written on vellum!