Sign in to follow this  
defcon5

Blackwood Map, no Hydra or Drakospawn

Hello Everyone,

i have a little Problem with the spawns from the Hydra/Drako on the Blackwood-Map-Server.

I have adjastet the settings DinoCountMutliplier to 0.4, thats better to play in the Powerstone region.

Now, have the Problem, with this settings are the Hydra/Drako not spawn.

Can i adjust the spawnsettings, thats the requested animals are the first was spawn... 

also, the Hydra/Drako , the Bos (Big-Snake) are the First one at Spawn.

thx  

I never got a hydra spawn at all on blackwood, I used cheat codes in the end to get the sub. I couldn't even spawn a hydra in with commands.

I have seen the Hydra and the Drako in the game without spawncommands. 

he comes only by the settings DinoCountMultiplier=1, about this are not PLayable at the Blackwood-Powerstoneland.

when this setting not adjastetd then are to many Mermaids and sharks at the sea near the Powerstones.

Then i have in range about 15 mermaids and 10 sharks.... this is too many, (overspawn)...

gives a command for the Gameini, to adjusted the Spawn for the Mermaid and the Shark in this region... ??

Hello,

when i spawn the Hydra with Admin Comands, then are the lvl from this are random.

gives a command to spawn the Hydra with lvl 150 or hihgher.... ???

I would advise changing the following setting and keep the dinorespawn at 1:

"Auto Destroy Wild Dinos Interval"

Reduce the interval to a day or two. This will help with maintaining that spawns at normal level instead of them becoming extremely unbalanced, which of course happens, evident by your mermaid population lol. 

Hope this helps. 

FYI, I found a Hyrda on the north eastern most island last night. It's in the 'arenas' that are surrounded by cliffs on the western side of the island chain. I have also found a drake there. I'm sure there's a percentage that it'll spawn. 

5 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

That islands my main base and I have still never had it spawn there.

Unfortunate. It's my main area too, I'm on the beach east of the small town. The hyrda spawned on the western edge, just inside the beach and pillars. Scared the living **** out of me, because I wasn't even aware of them being in the game. I somehow escaped and survived, despite all of the different laser beams and gas that was being spewed at me lol. 

yeh i've even hung around the exact spot for an hour, changed all the sliders etc, still no spawn. I spawned in the mats by command for the sub in the end. I did manage to do the island snake boss though, I think that's the hardest boss I have ever solo'ed in a game!

yeh if you are gonna solo the snake take loadsa spare weapons cos they keep breaking, and I just kept dying. tbh in the end I did adjust the sliders in my favour a bit, but even then it was a nightmare boss.

• Like 1