Atlantis

Server offline - Unable to query server info for inivite!

Hi there!

Do you also have problems registering on the EU PvE server?

I keep getting the error message "Network error error message - Unable to query server info for inivite".

It doesn't matter whether I press Accept or Cancel, I don't get on the EU PvE server.

The NA PvE, NA PvP, EU PvP and Singleplayer work without any problems.

I opened a ticket. But apart from the automated standard response, nothing has happened so far.

If the bugs were fixed as quickly as the moderators on Discord delete posts,  ATLAS would be a great game.  😉

Yep, i have this problem now too. Drop from EU PvE and dont connected back. Network Failure Message 😞 EU PvP is ok.

Yesterday, at the moment when I left the M12 sector in the N12 on a battle Galleon, and encountered two green Galleons of the damned, the game displayed the error "Network Failure Message, unable to query server info for invite". I immediately reported the problem to the Guild discord, and one of the players teleported to the Galleon, and the game crashed with a 404 error. He tried to log in to the game several times, but couldn't. The second person teleported to the Galleon, and the third time was able to get on it. The Galleon was saved from flooding, this is the only thing that pleases. My character still can't log in to the game, each time the screen displays the same message " network falure...". I tried to go to the PVP - everything is normal, the other two accounts are also all right, no problems goes to EU-PvE, but the main character can not log in to the game. Overloaded, checked the integrity, friend jumped on the Galleon, stripped and killed my character, nothing helps.

Edited by Daigari

Damn, i havethe same issuee.

Yesterday i was imprinting our bears at N12, and my game crashed in the middle of it and after that i haven't been able to log in, i play in official pve eu , it says the "unable to query served info for invite". Later , one of our company members went there  to check the bears and same happened to him . So neither one of us has been able to play after that. 

I am able to play anywhere else, but not eu pve. This really sucks. I wish there's a solution to fix it asap 😄

I also sent a ticket about it yesterday. 

Edited by MissJones

My Guild member in the morning on D4 had this problem twice, but then again had the opportunity to log in to the game. After he jumped on our Galleon, on N12, he got this error again, and he can 't go back into the game.

Ah okay, we havent had this issue in our tribe, i mean not on any other grids, only the N12 so far. 

I wish they'd fix it asap. Game has so much potential, these bugs in the game are annoying as hell. I've played over 2000 hours and these bugs havent sopped me from playing. At least not yet 😄😄 

Now I went with my second account, crafter, jumped on the Galleon on N12, raised the anchor, walked a little along the shore on the shoal, and the character flew out of the game with a familiar error.

I have a third account, and now I will send it there 🙂 I still plan to play only the main character, which is almost the hundredth level, and not level 50 crafters, which were useful to us only at the beginning of the game.

The third character teleported to the Galleon in N12, took a screenshot of the previous character sleeping, and teleported to another sector, the error has not yet appeared. But the previous two characters can't enter the game.

Okay, well that is weird, but i just spoke to our company member and one of his friends is having the same issue at N12. So its that grid that is messed up. 

Edited by MissJones

we have the same problem and we are only 2 company members. both are stick in N12 and no other person can sail the ship out of n12 😕

I submitted a ticket about this last night, we were in N12 just about to anchor at an island when we got kicked off with the error "Invalid Token" and now "unable to query server". Since we are just two members both on the ship, no one is able to get the ship out of the sector. Has been 12+ hours and no server restart. There's a few more people on the Official Atlas Discord reporting the same issue as well as the steam forum for Atlas. Just stuck playing the waiting game now. Please submit tickets and if asked for the co ordinates which are required you can put n/a in the field.

Yeah, i hope everyone sends a ticket , i just contacted one of the devs, lets hope they respond 🙂 We want our game going 🙂🙂

People are reporting that the whole server is restarting in around 15 minutes, might be able to get on after this, I really hope so.