Sign in to follow this  
The Falcon

claim flag question

Was a settler on an island for the past 4 months.  Was recently approached by the island owner to see if I wanted to take over ownership.  We completed the deal and I have assumed the duties of ownership.  The question is about the claim flag itself.  Since it was placed by previous owner, it just happens to be located at the opposite end of the island from my base.  I have spent several days tearing down all the structures from the old owner to clean up the island and make room for settlers.  The flag is located in a spot that a settler could use.  Is there a way to relocate the flag closer to my own base?

Try placing your flag in the new place and see what it says. If it cannot be done, then you would have to destroy the old one and place your new one where you want. Note that you are "unclaiming the island" so make sure all structures that need removing are gone first. Make sure the new flag settings are the way you want them also before placing it. Those setting are on a tab next to Company Governance.  There is a 1 hour countdown for the claim to be reinstated. I would also double-check to make sure all this is accurate. Good luck.

EDIT: I see this is a month old. I assume you have resolved your issue.

Edited by PoE