CyanicEmber

Either Do Something, Or Just Cancel the Game Already

There's been barely any activity worth noting since you put that (apparently useless) roadmap out. If you're not planning on giving attention to the project, you can at least be forthright about it. Or did Ark: Genesis require you to reallocate too many team members to actually make significant progress? 

• Like 7

They did kind of cancel it. They decided to let it die slowly, probably trying to squeeze out a few more bucks along the way with "content patches" and steam sales. Prolly some hat for the cat. Or another pointless skin.

I doubt the money they bring in from new sales outpaces the costs of running those servers at this point. 

1 hour ago, DocHolliday said:

I doubt the money they bring in from new sales outpaces the costs of running those servers at this point. 

Perhaps they intended to fund further development with the cash from Genesis. Which may have sold a lot... But did not go over well. I suspect Wildcard is genuinely on their way out now. Unless they can really pull a 180 with Atlas...

16 minutes ago, CyanicEmber said:

Perhaps they intended to fund further development with the cash from Genesis. Which may have sold a lot... But did not go over well. I suspect Wildcard is genuinely on their way out now. Unless they can really pull a 180 with Atlas...

lol I would not count on them sinking anymore money into this game, be happy with what ya got folks its not gona get any better than this. im only still playing this as a time waster until new world comes out, and I suspect a lot of others are also. this game will  NEVER survive to release.

Its sad it has come to this :( so much was promised with the roadmap, But one thing that pisses me off is the zero communitaction with us.

If everyone tagged @Dollie@Jatheish at the end of their post it might shown just how unhappy everyone is.

I doubt they are bothered but they probably only glance for a second and they're back to Ark.

As others have said, New World out in month or so can't wait to play that.

If the community are not tagging or sending them to the devs then we only talk among ourselves on here.

4 hours ago, DannyUK said:

If everyone tagged @Dollie@Jatheish at the end of their post it might shown just how unhappy everyone is.

I doubt they are bothered but they probably only glance for a second and they're back to Ark.

As others have said, New World out in month or so can't wait to play that.

If the community are not tagging or sending them to the devs then we only talk among ourselves on here.

That would require then to log in to see the tags. 

Gotta love a game that died so hard they didn't even leave anybody to turn the servers off.   Guessing they'll keep going until they crash

10 hours ago, lordkhan4444 said:

lol I would not count on them sinking anymore money into this game, be happy with what ya got folks its not gona get any better than this. im only still playing this as a time waster until new world comes out, and I suspect a lot of others are also. this game will  NEVER survive to release.

i'm waiting for last oasis, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, and new world...at least those devs seem to give a shit. i havnt signed onto atlas in weeks. my lvl 120 can rot for all i care.  i will never buy a single thing from wild card/grapeshot or any of their other sister companies EVER again. What these sad excuses for devs have done to this community is unforgivable. never again.

15 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

They reduced the amount of actual grid Servers a long time ago, if they ever had the number nitrado claimed to use in the first place.